Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

Hi Scott,

Can you please include a toggle mode for all panel lights in next version? I only use 1 button for lights.

Below works for this:

function NGX_LIGHT_PANEL_ALL_toggle ()

local i

if ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_757_a') == 300 then

for i = 1, 300 do

NGX_LIGHT_PANEL_R_dec ()

NGX_LIGHT_PANEL_L_dec ()

NGX_LIGHT_PDST_dec ()

NGX_LIGHT_OVH_dec ()

NGX_LIGHT_CB_dec ()

end

NGX_LIGHT_ALL_show ()

else

for i = 1, 300 do

NGX_LIGHT_PANEL_R_inc ()

NGX_LIGHT_PANEL_L_inc ()

NGX_LIGHT_PDST_inc ()

NGX_LIGHT_OVH_inc ()

NGX_LIGHT_CB_inc ()

end

NGX_LIGHT_ALL_show ()

end

end

many thanks

Hi Dan,

I have implemented it.

I will add these days also the new WX Radar. Need some time for it.

Then we will release the new version

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guenter,

in addition to your most appreciated work with the LINDA modules for the NGX and all the other stuff, may I ask for the following switches in the PMDG 738  which are the only ones I still need the mouse to operate:

Light Test Switch, Lighting the Whiskey-Compass;

Thankyou for all the efforts to the whole LINDA-Crew,

Wolfgang 

ok, updated to 3.3

3.2 --> 3.3
added Whiskey Compass light
added LIGHT_PANEL_ALL
added WXR
APU ready announcement in MCP Display

Guenter Steiner

Hallo Guenter,

thank you very much for Version 3.3  (compass-light, etc.)

Have a nice Weekend,

Wolfgang

Hi,

I'm thinking to buy a Combo MCP II Airbus model (unfortunately there is not stock for Boeing model).

Please, can you confirm if it can be used with the 737 module ?

Thanks,

I am having troubles. I installed the P3D version of the NGX and at first Linda would not recognise the plane when loaded. I managed to manually load the NGX profile and all the display on the MCP came to life. However nothing I did on it reflects on the plane. I can wind any dial and nothing changes at all. Change it on the plane and the display is updated fine. After a while there starts to be garbage on the display.

The COM part of it seems to be working.

Using the default FSX profile works with the default planes okay so the panel is working and the coms is working okay.

Just wondering if anyone else is using the NXG profile with the P3D version of the PMDG738 and if they have any issues. I know there are changes because the Ezdok cameras I had for the FSX version are misplaced in the P3D version.

Good Morning from the UK.   Could some kind soul assist a 71 year old trying to get the MCP and 737 working correctly.  All the knobs and switches appear to work OK, but the MCP Display refuses to display any data  :(   I have used both the VRInsight software and Linda, which both function the same way.  I have placed the [sDK] statement in the appropriate "Options" file, but can find little else on a variety of forums.  Please help a septuagenarian [71] along his [just started] "heavy" experience.  

The default aircraft displays all seem to work OK.

Thanks in advance for any info which may help me.  Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I am having troubles. I installed the P3D version of the NGX and at first Linda would not recognise the plane when loaded. I managed to manually load the NGX profile and all the display on the MCP came to life. However nothing I did on it reflects on the plane. I can wind any dial and nothing changes at all. Change it on the plane and the display is updated fine. After a while there starts to be garbage on the display.

The COM part of it seems to be working.

Using the default FSX profile works with the default planes okay so the panel is working and the coms is working okay.

Just wondering if anyone else is using the NXG profile with the P3D version of the PMDG738 and if they have any issues. I know there are changes because the Ezdok cameras I had for the FSX version are misplaced in the P3D version.

Okay got it working. Looking at the log it said it could not find the mcp-config2 file even though it was there. Must have been corrupt or something. Installed it again and no difference. Then downloaded the file again and installed it and everything fine. Strange because there was no zip errors and it was just the profile I re-installed.

Hello,

First of all, I thank all the team for the wonderfull work that make LINDA alive .

I'm a proud supporter of your soft  .

I just didn't find where are theses rotary switches functions 4and 6 in the 738 PMDG asssignements by LINDA :

14093008161716200212569521.jpg

Can you tell me if it is possible and if yes what are the assignements please ?

big thanks.

friendly,

Will.

3.3 --> 3.4

added Panel DUs Display states single selection

added AC / DC Display states single selection

changed/improved Doors

added GSX Fuel Service opens FMC (means, if you have GSX installed you could call the fuel truck, and then the FO FMC opens at the fuel page)

Guenter Steiner

3.3 --> 3.4
added Panel DUs Display states single selection
added AC / DC Display states single selection
changed/improved Doors
added GSX Fuel Service opens FMC (means, if you have GSX installed you could call the fuel truck, and then the FO FMC opens at the fuel page)

Hmmm.. download readme is saying still at 3.3??

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

ok, sorry,

that was the wrong link.

fixed it

Guenter Steiner

Is there anyway to assign a button so that PFD opens up into its large form, like when you click the centre of the PFD?