Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

Andy, The link you've given contains the whole LINDA ... not only the PMDG737NGX. Is it the only version I must install to be fully compatible with my MCP Combo Version 1 and the version 1.03 of LINDA ? Thanks for your clarification. BR

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

If Yes is it normal I don't see anymore the link for the TO/GA and the DEC/INCR for the Autobrakes. Thanks for your reply. Marc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Problem solved. Everything works fine.Concerning TO/GA and Autobrakes buttons reprogrammed via MCP Combo settings in the LINDA Menu. Have a nice day and BR

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Having tested Artem's solution, folks, I can also confirm: Combo I + LINDA v1.1b + NGX v1.2 works splendidly! Applause.gif Like Marc, I too found that, initially, the TO/GA button was assigned to NGX_WARN_MASTER_reset and needed reassigning to NGX_AP_TOGA (and the second TO/GA button needed reassigning to do nothing). I hadn't noticed the autobrakes dec/inc, which I'll assign tonight — thank you, Marc! smile.png Cheers, Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Hello Bryan, You're welcome and thx for your precision regarding version to use with Combo I.The same results for me ... works like a charm laugh.png A great thanks to all the Team. BR

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Brian asked me a question and I'm quoting my answer to make it clear for others too. ===There is no such thing as "correct config" with LINDA. Config is always amatter of personal taste. Previous config distributed with LINDA 1.03 was made by Guenter at his taste. LINDA 1.1 NGX config - is on MY taste. And you cannot say, that one config is correct and other one is wrong. They are just different. Distributed config - it's a starting point to make YOUR own config at YOUR own taste.=== So feel free to modify config any way you want! It's freedom!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just to clarify: my "question" to Artem simply concerned the fact that following the installation of Combo I + LINDA v1.1b + NGX v1.2 the TOGA button, for example, is initially assigned to a different function (as mentioned by Marc and I earlier in this thread). That's no problem at all for more experienced LINDA devotees, of course, but it might perhaps confuse new users. I failed to make myself clear — my apologies, Artem! rolleyes.gif Cheers, Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Autopilot LUA Variables could now be accessed with the lates hotfix, thanks PMDG! Stay tuned guys for wonderfull news!!!!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated to version 1.3 Note: the AP displays are working now and are synchronised with the NGX. (again thanks to PMDG)But small issues are there - Artem will iron them out when he's back.

Guenter Steiner

Hallo Günter,great piece of work.But I get a LUA-Error from common.lua

System time = 01/10/2011 17:33:01, Simulator time = 17:28:37 (16:28Z)Aircraft="PMDG 737-800NGX PMDG House Winglets"[E] *** LUA Error: error loading module 'linda/system/common' from file 'R:\FSX\modules\linda/system/common.lua':R:\FSX\modules\linda/system/common.lua:1077: 'end' expected (to close 'if' at line 1072) near 'vor_distance1'Advanced Weather Interface Enabled
Also the fast-mode of any dial isn't working.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Guest jahman
Updated to version 1.3 Note: the AP displays are working now and are synchronised with the NGX. (again thanks to PMDG)But small issues are there - Artem will iron them out when he's back.
Since the NGX SP1 will be out this side of 2 weeks, I would suggest Artem wait for SP1 before doing any further development. Cheers, - jahman.

I forgot to mention, that you have use the latest hotfix 4 for the NGX of course ... sorryI have done "furher development" that you can profit from the synchronised mcp displays. Roland, the error points to the common.lua file, not to the updated NGX module.As I do not get this error here it is the question: do you use the latest hotfix 4???

Guenter Steiner

Günter,yes I do use the latest hotfix, and the error didn't come back. I had the same error after installing FSUIPC 4.733 and he disapeared with 4.734. I stay watching, if the error comes back.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.