Sign in to follow this  
BigBadStato

VC FPS hit! (737NGX)

G'day Simmers, Anyone got any tips on improving my Frame rates in the VC?I'm getting around 25fps in 2d and exterior...but VC shoots down to around 8....Any suggestions appreciated.regards John Davis

Have exactly the same thing!! Perfect performance outside, and when I swith to VC I have about 15 FPS for like 20 seconds and I can look around perfectly , but then it goes down real quick to about 8-9ohmy.png

Set course to the 737NGX forum, Captains. They didn't created it without a reason.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Is there any way to remove the interior cabin(mean... the passenger seats) maybe that helps to gain some FPS like J41.

i would like to know too

Is there any way to remove the interior cabin(mean... the passenger seats) maybe that helps to gain some FPS like J41.

Hello, I recommend you follow all the setup- and performance instructions in the "introduction" documentation, as wellas running the tool for the fsx.cfg (which you find in a link in the documentation).I also downloaded an fps limiter which was recommended by thesite that offers optimization of the fsx.cfg, and the total improvement on fps was immense!From about 8 fps to 25 fps. :)

As stated in your thread regarding the cabin, it is a part of the exterior model and therefore can not be deleted. Also, it has little impact on the FPS as it is the lowest detail area of the whole model.

I'm having the same issue and I've applied every tweak and read every instruction. The VC is killing it. Some have suggested Photoshop and reducing texture sizes but I can't get an answer on if that actually helps on lower end machines like mine.

Chris Hicks

I'm having the same issue and I've applied every tweak and read every instruction. The VC is killing it. Some have suggested Photoshop and reducing texture sizes but I can't get an answer on if that actually helps on lower end machines like mine.
What are your specs?