Sign in to follow this  
GEC1876

AES-Config?

Yeah, thanks for thiswink.png

Chris Howard

Hello, I think I can help you set your FSx planes to use AES. First start FSX2 Load the plane you are going to set on AES3 Press Fly now4 When FSX and your plane are ready press ALT+Enter5 Now got to Windows star, programs, Aerosoft, AES launch and now while FSx is on window mode you can adjust every thing on the plane perfectly.6 for adjust for pushback you must close and restart FSX everytime other ways your planes will bounce. Hope this helps Edgar

I spent a good amount of time yesterday creating these AES configs for all 4 variants. Using any text editor, create a plain text file called "intelliscene.cfg" in each aircraft directory. Then paste the following code boxes into each respective file. You should then be all set. <fsx root>\simobjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX\intelliscene.cfg

[Descr]Type=738[Geom]Nosegear= 12.35Door1=-1.55, 11.5, 2.8, 13Door4=-1.4,-15.6, 3,-11Front= .55, 8.1, 1.7Rear= .5,-11.6, 2

<fsx root>\simobjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\intelliscene.cfg

[Descr]Type=738W[Geom]Nosegear= 12.35Door1=-1.55, 11.5, 2.8, 13Door4=-1.4,-15.6, 3,-11Front= .55, 8.1, 1.7Rear= .5,-11.6, 2

<fsx root>\simobjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-900NGX\intelliscene.cfg

[Descr]Type=739[Geom]Nosegear= 13.85Door1=-1.55, 12.9, 2.8, 13Door4=-1.4,-16.45, 3,-11Front= .55, 9.5, 1.7Rear= .5,-12.55, 2

<fsx root>\simobjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-900NGX WL\intelliscene.cfg

[Descr]Type=739W[Geom]Nosegear= 13.85Door1=-1.55, 12.9, 2.8, 13Door4=-1.4,-16.45, 3,-11Front= .55, 9.5, 1.7Rear= .5,-12.55, 2

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I spent a good amount of time yesterday creating these AES configs for all 4 variants. Using any text editor, create a plain text file called "intelliscene.cfg" in each aircraft directory. Then paste the following code boxes into each respective file. You should then be all set.
Thank You! I hade to be sure to add a CRLF on the last line. Otherwise I got a jumping 737. /Curt

Curt Söderberg
Märsta, Sweden (ESSA/ARN)

it is a control character to jump to the next line and set the cursor to position 1 ( when you press enter on the keyboard wink.png )

Him hate to bump and old thread but this is the only one I have seen naming bouncing 737NGX, I use AES at most airports that have it to push my plane, but it kind of jump/bounce when I do that or adjust the position of the plane at the gate, is there any solution to this problem?, did see above something about CRLF, could this be the resolution to the problem?, how do I add it to the lines in that case?

Why don't you use the config tool coming with AES? In the config tool there is an option called "repair for pushback" or similar. Just tick that and everything is fine. You might have to restart FSX.Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

Why don't you use the config tool coming with AES? In the config tool there is an option called "repair for pushback" or similar. Just tick that and everything is fine. You might have to restart FSX.Peter
thx did fix the problem, don't know why I didn't thought of it before