Sign in to follow this  
noi

Cold And Dark 737NGX

i have Product NGX 737 Original,I did search in manuals (NGX) I can not find ware is COLD AND DARKplease help me

Go to FMC > MENU button > PMDG Options > LOAD Panel state > NGXCLDDRK

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

@Jamalje --> you like to add your personal unprofessional comment wherever you can?
I'm only telling the truth, because instead of people like you clogging 99% of the forums, we can't get to see the real bugs.I'm totally down with some problems, but when people ask how to saise flaps in the NGX you've got something else coming to you.If you have beef with me we can duke it out in the Poseidons.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

On my display this option is missing. Has anyone else had this problem?
Did you save any new panel states before noticing that option is missing? I have a similar problem, my "Ready for Takeoff" panel load state has disappeared. I think it may have been overwritten when I saved my own panel state with all the same parameters as the "Ready for Takeoff" panel state.

AMD 7900X  |  ASRock Steel Legend X670E  |  G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6000  |  MSI 6950XT  |  Noctua NH-D14  

EVGA Super NOVA 850W  |  Cooler Master HAF932  |  Hisense 43" 4K UHD  |  Win11

Jamalje Bassue - Officially funniest guy on Avsim. Loving it! Everyone else - Waaay too serious.
Why thank you =)But I always have to remember there is a time and place for everything LOL.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Flight Manual could of saved another post....Worried.gif
Another pointless post. Best regards,Robin.