Sign in to follow this  
xxJohnxx

Problems with the 737

Hi, First of all I have to say, you the PMDG Team have done a good gob with this plane. It is incredible.But I had one problem with it until now.When I landed in EHAM after the tutorial flight I set the revers thrust and the ABS began to brake. Then I stopped reverse thrust and disarmed the autobreak and the autopilot. And than the plan hungs. I was able to turn the knobs and move the switches but the plane didn't do anything. The sound kept running and Track IR was still working, but the plane was freezed.I don't use much other AddOns, the only one I have is TrackIR 5.My fsx.cfg is tweaked by *******'s tool, and the recomended settings from the intro are set. Also I have the antilag FPS limiter and the HDR mod installed. No problems with your MD 11 or the Aerosoft DA 20.FSX is installed in F:/Spiele/.My PC specs are:Intel DP 55 KG MainboardIntel i5 760 with LG1156 socketNavida 560 Ti Direct CU 28 GB Corsair RAM @ 1666 Mhz2 x 500 GB HDDs I have seen that some other people have reported that issue, and might my post helps to reproduce it. Best regards, Jonathan

It's me again. The problem occurred again to me. I could still look around in the cockpit but for instance I wasn't able to change something in the plane, buttons moved but nothing happened. Then I saved the flight. Back in the cockpit I still wasn't able to change something. Then I hit alt + enter two times to switch into windowed mode and back again. Then I clicked on the ND. The 2D panel opened. When I changed something on the EFIS panel the changes were visibly on the 2D ND. I closed it again but in the VC the changes weren't visible. Then I cycled the view with the A button. When I was in the VC again everything worked like normal again. I hadn't the time to try that again, so I don't know if it helps every time. Hope that helps.

When you say hung - does that mean you can't move when your throttle up? everything else seems like its working? It was mentioned in the intriduction document about the autobrake and pedals how to disengage. If that is in fact your problem.

No, the buttons are still working butt the displays don't change. It looked like some here got that problem. Just look some pages back in this forum.