Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

HUGS!

Guest acezboy561

Im having a bit of trouble seeing a display on it, can somebody explain how to turn it on?

Weird. Are you sure it wasnt already on and the brightness was turned down? I never thought of that, but Ive not had a problem seeing mine.

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

rtfm
Useful...... I haven't had to turn mine on - just pull down the display and it is there. Ensure the aircraft has electrical power. Best regards,Robin.

same thing for me....all powered on but no symbols on HUGS Tabs mentioned something about a corrupted dll.xml file?? paul

Hey guys, This just fixed it for me. I had Aerosoft Flight Commander 9 installed and something was weird with it too because it didn't connect the GPS to fsx. So I did an uninstall of FC9 and now it's working, and the HUGS is too. When I rebooted FSX it asked if I wanted to run the HUGS module and all is fine now! Hope this helps. Also reinstalled Ezdok before too, though that didn't work. Joshua Weinstein

Guest acezboy561

I dont have AS FC9 installed... Should I try re-installing the NGX?