Sign in to follow this  
Edmoore

Parking brakes won't release

Tried doing a pushback via the FS ACTIONS menu. Nothing happened. Did the shift-P FSX one instead. Now I'm pushed but something keeps reapplying the parking brake the second I release it. The physical brake lever in the virtual cockpit is correctly releasing and re-applying, but the red FSX "PARKING BRAKES" message in the lower left won't go away whatever I press. Quite annoying as just spent 40 minutes preflighting! Any ideas?

This topic has been posted for 3 times. Use the search function folks!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

This topic has been posted for 3 times. Use the search function folks!
This not being the first time I've used a forum, I did try that. No results came up (even now only this thread appears). Maybe an issue with the search function? 20110806-xxkxui9sa18i44ie4nih58i6u5.jpg

Hi, I am having the same problem with Edmoore. Parked at Schipol. Just starting tutorial #2

I am a newbie so please forgive. But I wish you guys wont use abreviations. What CDU is being refered to? Where find? And FS Actions menu 11RC ?

Please help

Thanks

What CDU is being refered to?

Some people (incorrectly) call it the FMC. The CDU is the "monitor and keyboard" of the FMC.

And FS Actions menu 11RC ?

On the CDU (FMC), press the MENU key, FS ACTIONS> and then GROUND CONNECTIONS>.

All of this is shown in pictures in the tutorial and it should be pretty clear. Slow down, have a look at the pictures, and go step by step. Honestly, if you don't know these terms and how the functions work, you may want to return to Tutorial #1.

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers