Sign in to follow this  
ap78

VC textures blurred

Hi to all,I just installed the NGX and followed all the instructions of the intriduction manual (modification to fsx.cfg and flight simulator settings), but still I have blurred textures in the VC: 201186172457834.jpg Is there someone else that experienced the same issue? My specs:ASUS rampage II geneI7 920 OC 3.6 GHzATI 58506 GB RAM 1.6MHz CorsairWindows 7 64 bit

It is already at maximum (sorry for the italian language): globalresolution.jpg

Sorry, what do you mean? I tried to open a ticket, but I have some problems with the support website (I wasn't able to save the ticket).

I don't know what kind of video card you have, but this looks like a mip mapping quality problem. You may need to make some adjustments in your video card properties.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I have an ATI Radeon 5850 graphic card.The mip map settings are almost at maximum quality, as you can see in the screenshot of ATI Catalyst Control Center: aticatalyst.jpg