Sign in to follow this  
PilotoVirtual

Force Feedback...and others...

Love the new 737, was impressed with everything with except of three items... 1. NO FORCE FEEDBACK - I am astounded that NO PMDG developer nor NO BETA user actually use force feedback joystick...no biggie, I just copy the values from the iFly 800 and 900 and pasted into PMDG ones... 2. Done a couple of flights so far and on second after arriving at KLAX and doing a replay I notice from tower view that after land the plane projects weird white flashing rectangles on the ground... as in some weird lighting... not using DX10 here... 3. On replay, the plane model is frozen, nothing moves, not even the engines, perhaps some weird programing requirement...again, no biggie... will try later with FSRecorder and see what I get... Other than that, everything works superbly...

Hi, I'm using FF joystick and have no problems. Moreover, I'm finding NGX the most difficult plane to fly so far because of it (what I mean is, that I have more a'la DCS feeling than usual FSX, like whole dynamics model was changed by PMDG, hard to explain in foreign language).

3. On replay, the plane model is frozen, nothing moves, not even the engines, perhaps some weird programing requirement...again, no biggie... will try later with FSRecorder and see what I get...
FSX replay doesn't show the advanced animations PMDG uses. You'll see things correctly when using FSRecorder.

FSX replay doesn't show the advanced animations PMDG uses. You'll see things correctly when using FSRecorder.
Indeed, and as for issue #2, someone else have posted it already so I thing that PMDG is already aware of it, I'm so focused on interior that I didn't check it in my system so far ;) EDIT: @PilotoVirtual:Please sign your posts with full real name per forum rules, I have seen posts deleted today because OP didn't comply to this rule. Respect time of people who are trying to help. Thanks! Regards, Edited by Sawydz

For my G940 I use FS Force witch is well worth the money and offers a demo within the KSEA area. I'm using now with my NGX and works like a dream and needed originally for the VRS F-18! http://www.fs-force.com/ -Raven Harris

Yes this is common of many PW planes, do a replay and look at the engine back passenger view, they do not rotate, frozen...