Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

I can't believe I am this bad...

Well folks, I recently experienced issues preventing me from flying the NGX, and I had to reinstall FSX. Before you go battering PMDG asking for assistance, try deleting your FSX.cfg, appdata folders, etc. The NGX operates as it should for me now on a fresh FSX install, perfect dynamics, no freezes, etc. (Not yet anyway lol). So, if there is an issue, it is your computer. I have had 5 friends who all have the NGX all have issues that they solved by adjusting things on their computers (including me, my FS has had many scenery CTDs, tons of stuff due to corrupt files). This aircraft is absolutely amazing, and, I recommend the use of Squawkbox with it, NOT FsInn/FsCopilot. My sim would crash on exit with FsCopilot installed, but is fine with Squawbox. Try it,

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Im just in the process of reinstalling FSX and my ORBX addons! Cant wait to finish and get flying, but i fear that will be to late tonight as its 21:30 now.

So, if there is an issue, it is your computer. I have had 5 friends who all have the NGX all have issues that they solved by adjusting things on their computers (including me, my FS has had many scenery CTDs, tons of stuff due to corrupt files). This aircraft is absolutely amazing, and, I recommend the use of Squawkbox with it, NOT FsInn/FsCopilot. My sim would crash on exit with FsCopilot installed, but is fine with Squawbox. Try it,
I was having that same issue with FsCopilot but running the XML editor fixed the issue. http://flightsim.apo.../dllxmlorder.pl

Matt Moore

Chief Pilot | Elite Airways "The Virtual Executive Airline"