Sign in to follow this  
3-2-1-Now

Realistically Unreliable Aircraft

Damn it! So far I have had: * A nose-wheel imbalance* APU failure* HYD SYS A quantity low (leak??). This thing is less than 24 hours old, has only flown for 5 hours, and run for 8. Who do I contact for warranty repairs? Best regards,Robin. [Editors Note: Robin I changed your title because it could have been misunderstood. Sorry!]

Damn it! So far I have had: * A nose-wheel imbalance* APU failure* HYD SYS A quantity low (leak??). This thing is less than 24 hours old, has only flown for 5 hours, and run for 8. Who do I contact for warranty repairs? Best regards,Robin.
Be gentle while flying her, she is like a virgin.

Roll it into the maintenance hangar. CDUSETUPAIRCRAFTFAILURESALL SYSTEMSMAINTENANCESERVICE ALLEXEC Hope it helps,

This is what we get for all those "I want the spill able coffee and disgruntled passenger failures". He He Haven't tried flying it with the in-service failures yet. Need to copy over the QRH to my ipod or something so I can look it up during flight.

Robin, With the nose wheel balance - did you hear the nose gear rattling on rotation ? Big%20Grin.gif

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

The nose wheel was still on after landing I take it? Now that would be an imbalance. wink.pngsmile.png

Robin, With the nose wheel balance - did you hear the nose gear rattling on rotation ? Big%20Grin.gif
Yes I did!!! AWESOME!! Does it also pull to the left as well? Best regards,Robin.

Am I right in thinking that "random failures" doesn't have to be enabled for this, just "service failures"?

That's really cool!I have SBF on, but haven't had much time to fly it yet, maybe 2 hours? No more than 50 minutes in a particular aircraft.I just keep getting an air-conditioning master caution every flight. Bit that's because I've been lazy.

Haven't had an issue with the service related failiures yet. Only have had it on for a few flights, my first four I flew with no failiures to get a feel for the thing. I have come across the famous duct over heat thing when parked at Palm Springs.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

nose wheel balance is audiable? thats fantastic!! how much detail can one addon have lol!!!

i wonder when is the Bikini flight attendant package been release ????

Image removed as image is no longer available.

[Disregard] Started my own thread :)

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

i wonder when is the Bikini flight attendant package been release ????
When did you ever see a flight attendant (in service) in a bikini???? It is still on my bucket list! ;) Cheers,