Sign in to follow this  
CaptainLychock

Panel issues

I put a ticket in yesterday, and Ill re-post what I said in it here as well. if anyone has had the same issue and have fixed it please let me know! As you can see in the attachments I have no info displayed, no air speed and Alt ect. I also did a fresh installof FSX and the problem still happened, I gave it a third try by re downloading the NGXand a install, still with no luck. NGX1.jpg

Hi CaptainLychock Did you get an answer on your ticket, and if you did, was there a solution to this problem?

What is your operating system? I have this same problem on XP 64. PMDG says they have only seen this problem on XP and recommends WIN 7 64 bit. Here is part of the reply: I've had reports now from two more customers that installing SP3 on XP32 fixed this issue. Is there a reason you can't use Win7 x64? XP64 was never meant to be a consumer-level OS (Microsoft has said as much) and I don't believe it's anywhere near as well supported as Vista/Win7 x64 are. That's probably evidenced in the fact that they didn't even do SP3 for it.I took a look just now at what's actually included in XP SP3 - the only think that sticks out at me as a possibility is the MSXML 6.0 package - try installing the 64-bit version of this and see if it makes any difference:http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=3988I cannot get to this for awhile but hope this helps. Let us know. Don

Yes I did and PMDG is still trying to figure it out.. Do you have SP3 installed? On XP 32 PMDG is saying this is the fix.

Today I installed xp sp3, and vupti everything was working and my other problem before sp3 with fsx error when leaving fsx is also fixed now. I'm a happy PMDGNGX owner now.

Hey!I think I can be of some assistance, try messing around with your levels of AA. Why do I say this?My Wilco FeelThere ERJ had some options in it's manager to disable Enable AA and some other stuff, try messing around with that and Windows Clear type.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue