Sign in to follow this  
KLM_777_300ER

Thank you PMDG

thanks PMDG for all the work you have put into this projectim Not Worthy.gif After reading the introduction wich really helps, i did my first flight from (EHAM) AMSTERDAM to Mallorca (LEPA) with transavia. i was absoltely stunnendHypnotized.gifby every detail the strobes the wings the COCKPITim Not Worthy.gif to make a long story short. THANK YOU PMDGApplause.gif Cheers

Jeffrey- you are welcome! (Thanks for reading the introduction! That took quite a bit of time to collect/write.. It is designed to save folks from headaches!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks PMDG for the finest add-on I've ever experienced. I was so in awe, that I decided to do a clean re-install of my system, the only add-on I've re-installed is the 737NGX. It has made my many other add-ons redundant! I'm actually going to put the time and effort in to learn this aircraft properly.

I must also post here for the first time just to express my big thank you to PMDG for the latest NGX product. It's amazing how you have managed to make such a complete, realistic and enjoyable simulation of the 737 (my favourite btw). I have note had the chance to spend many hours with it yet, but in the coming fall i hope I will be able to get to know it and it's many functions in detail. I have owned the 737 FS9 versions since the time they came out, and they were groundbreaking then and have given me countless hours of enjoyment. Even tough I also own the 747 for both versions of FS, I never used FSX that much. The reason was the great old 737. In anticipation of the relase announcement made a couple of weeks ago, I started out with a clean FSX install, and made the optimizations recommended in your pinned thread for graphics, and in the NGX documentations. I have to say my PC rig is quite vintage, a Q9550 with 4GB ram, GTX260, Win764bit. I was really wondering how the NGX would run under those specs. So far, I am amazed. I don't have all sliders maxed I have to confess, but still gives me good graphics. I get absolutely fluid frame rate, in flight around 25 fps, at ground/final approach commercial airport scenery around 17-18 FPS. In outside view, it's locked at 30 and never drops. I could not ask for more for my old system. So again, thank you PMDG for staying in production of all these great first class products and delivering them at at reasonable price. Good luck on your furter developments. V. Haaland,Norway