Sign in to follow this  
KASH44

Forgot verification code.

Hello, I decided to open up my 747-400X today and I noticed the VC is mostly black, and the instruments aren't reading what they should be. The baro altimeter was telling me I was 6000 feet below where I actually was(I checked using the back up altimeter), and all of the glass instruments periodically turn on and off. My 747-8X has a completely black VC. I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled it yet because I lost my verification code and I was wondering if there is any way I can get those from PMDG.Thanks to everybody who reads this. Keaton

You just need your order number, email address, and password. If you're referring to the order number when you say verification code, just go to the PMDG website and log-in to your account there. Then view previous orders, and you should be able to find the order number.

You just need your order number, email address, and password. If you're referring to the order number when you say verification code, just go to the PMDG website and log-in to your account there. Then view previous orders, and you should be able to find the order number.
I mean the OrderID that the installer asks you for. I should've specified that, I couldn't think of what it was called. Sorry. Can I get the OrderID again?

I mean the OrderID that the installer asks you for. I should've specified that, I couldn't think of what it was called. Sorry. Can I get the OrderID again?
Yes, that's what I was referring to. Just log-in to your PMDG account on the PMDG website, go to view previous orders, and your order number will be there.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. Just log-in to your PMDG account on the PMDG website, go to view previous orders, and your order number will be there.
I tried that. It says Order# and then the amount but it didn't work with the installer.

I tried the Order Number and it didn't work. In the installer it tells me I need the OrderID that I recieved in an e-mail when I purchased it, but I don't have the e-mail.