Sign in to follow this  
Can Acar

First Officer Instruments Black

Hello all, as you can see on the photo below, my first officer instruments have been black so far in the Virtual Cockpit, when I select the PFD or ND to select it in extended mode, I can see FO's ND and PFD's are working but can not be seen on the Virtual Cockpit. And also the FO's FMS is not working. Any solutions please? (I tried to reinstall the PMDG but it didn't work.) pmdgproblem.gif

Make sure they're turned on in your FMC options. FMC > PMDG SETUP > OPTIONS > PERFORMANCE

Do you have everything set up correctly on the overhead panel? Could be an electrical problem of some sort.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Oh I fixed it, thanks a lot guys. That's because I set the FO's Instrument off so I couldn't see those ;) Thanks!