Sign in to follow this  
3-2-1-Now

Systems Lock Up :(

Hi, I know you're aware of this, but I figure the more infomation the better. I was flying the route from Heathrow to Innsbruck. During the flight the FMS data would flicker. At some point the FMS data disappeared from the PROG page, leaving only the waypoint names and titles. Subsequently, the FMS data was missing on most pages, but the titles and LSK options were present on most. Going into MENU, the <FMC prompt was missing, but everything else was present. Going into the FAILURES page resulted in a black display, but the LSKs still worked, and I could get to the sub-options (these appeared to display OK). After playing with the FMS and seeing what was broken, I was aware the flight displays had stopped updating, At this point I noticed the entire 737 sim had stopped functioning, though the aircraft was still flying in FSX and the model was functional, along with the FMS pages, but nothing else worked. I also lost control of the aircraft. I terminated the flight 35 minutes from destination at FL350. sad.png The route was: EGLL DVR5F.DVR UL9 KONAN UL607 AMASI UM149 BOMBI T104 WLD UM867 BAVAX Z106 MANAL UM736 TULSI RATI5.RAT LLZ26 LOWI Cruise altitude was FL350. I had the terrain data up on the display the entire flight. Best regards,Robin.

Robin, I think this has been reported. A lot of folks are getting this off and on, including myself. http://forum.avsim.n...racking-thread/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules