Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Yay! I can buy it!

My lovely wife who I love very much im%20Not%20Worthy.gif has let me buy the NGX. Just placed the order and am downloading now. I was allowed to buy this on the condition that this is my Father's Day gift and don't get anything else on Fasther's Day. Best early Fasther's Day present ever!!! Can't wait to install it and fly!!! biggrin.png

My wife reminded me that I'll also get a kiss on Father's Day, which she insists is much more important anyway. Personally, I'm 50/50...

Yeah, My wife went on a SPA getaay this weekend so I get a FSX getaway w/ the new PMDG bird!!

I have to go away for holidays now that 737 is in my PC grrrrrrrrrrrr...........
My darling wife is laughing at you!

A suggestion you can tell to your wife : let me buy PMDG 737 or the next year i'll buy a real 737

My darling wife is laughing at you!
Yes but during holydaiys my wife could play with farmville... with her netbook my pc is to big for travelling... 25 KG of tower

..........all good, as long as they don't say 'WE PAID WHAT?'.....In the end it's usually, give us a go, why is it going down [insert loud expletives, chill out time and sip some wine]....See, women's power can fly too ( in my case very badly ) Flipin' heck guys, for the sake of humanity, the ladies always win in the end. Don't fight it. it's genetics man :D ouch Chris Farrell