Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Wow

I just completed my first flight with the NGX. Very impressive. I had absolutely no glitches or hangs. Everything worked as advertised. The sounds are amazing and really add to the immersion factor. Well done,PMDG.

NAX669.png

Guest Tamadeez

Yeeah this plane is so awesome. Cant wait to get edzok, track IR5, Warthog HOTAS joystick. Would really tie this simulation up to perfection.

I agree just finished the tutorial( first flight) all I can say wow and thanks to whole team. I love you guys in a non creepy kind of way. :D

The sound package with this aircraft is by far the best I've ever experienced. The wind noise, pumps, and the way the engines do that low hum hum hum when the power is being pulled back is right on!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Yep did yesterday two Ryanair flights from Dusseldorf Weeze to London Stansted and from Stansted to Klagenfurt. It really flies like a champ! It is fun to correctly manage the descent without ending up too high and too fast! I think it flies just marvelous!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

The sound package with this aircraft is by far the best I've ever experienced. The wind noise, pumps, and the way the engines do that low hum hum hum when the power is being pulled back is right on!
I love it! That roll-back sound on the engines will make the hair stand up in the back of my neck. I have never heard sound like that in an aircraft sim, not even from addon sound developers.Right now I'm at cruising altitude on a flight between KSFO and KDFW (at the same time, I'm listening to Chris and Nick from Angle of Attack) and the NGX is flying as smooth as silk.Where I really love the engine sound most is when you hit TO/GA, after letting engines stabilize at 40% N2 and on decent/approach. Bob