Sign in to follow this  
idrinkpiss

PMDG 777

Where's my 777? Will development start after the 600/700 expansion packs are released because I can't wait that long.I'm not really interested in the 737, I just...I just...I just want my Triple 7. No I'm not kidding.

As far as I know, some of the 737 team have been moved to the "next" project a month or so ago. Maybe the Dash or the T7.

You'll have to wait a loooong time. The'll release the -600/-700 Expansion Pack, the ERs, the BBjs likely and maybe the Military EP too. The Dash-8, which will come before the 777 is still in (early) development and I can give you 99% guarantee that it will not be out anywhere within the next year or so. If the development of the T7 has already started, it's still in an embryo phase. Probably they are only collecting data at the moment. You have more 2 or 3 years to patiently wait.

As far as I know, some of the 737 team have been moved to the "next" project a month or so ago. Maybe the Dash or the T7.
IIRC, PMDG have stated that the J41 team is working on the Dash-8, while the others are on the T7. But the Dash may be receiving higher priority from both teams because it's scheduled to be released before the 777.

Matheus Mafra

You're rude and your screen name is disgusting. I hope avsim bans you. Jeff Calder

Jeff Calder

You're rude and your screen name is disgusting. I hope avsim bans you. Jeff Calder
Never even noticed that! I agree.

Guest acezboy561

I would mind an update from Robert at the end of the month to end to clear the rumors... I remember in 2009 they said we have have the NGX and Dash8 in our hands before 2010 Christmas (this didnt happen!), so my guess would be that it isnt that far off.... Anyways, an update to where we stand would be great.