Sign in to follow this  
BigMark86

Online activation problem!

Yesterday i bought the PMDG 737NGX. After the install, i read the instruction.pdf file, change the fsx.cfg and start fsx as admin. I choice the PMDG 737-800WL and it open a window:"Online Activation - This game needs to connect to the internet to activate. Please make sure........."i fill in the KEY NGX8-........ and press Activate. After few seconds, a new window. The product is activated. i press ok, and a new window is open:"Online Activation - This game needs to connect to the internet to activate. Please make sure........."i press cancel, fsx close. a new try, i start fsx as administrator, choice the pmdg 737-800 WL, and i need to activate the Product. Ok, i fill in the KEY, press Activate, "The Product is activated" open a window again "Online Activation -....after 5 or 6 Activate, i have a new window:"737NG ActivationThe activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation police because max extra activations exceeded. [incident# 5726-77143].I can't activate the Airplane.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!Thx, Markus!

hi u using the right key for the installation that was given to u in email

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Markus - I need your full name please, there are several hundred people with that first name in our database... This is part of why we require full names on the forum.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

EDIT: Just ignore me since Ryan has responded.

i fill in the key, press Activate,after few seconds "The product is activated" i press ok, and the "Online Activation" window open again! Edit: The PMDG support TicketNr: 1C0-15D0E8CF-591B

I only got the activation screen one time. I am wandering if the activiation screen does not work properly, does that stop the PFD and MFD from displaying data? I cannot get any data on the PFD or MFD and when I exit I get a CTD. Thanks

Try to copy the code from your order conf. Email and paste it to activation screen.I buggered the first one when I did it so I just C and P and worked perfect. 0 and O can mess with you head sometimes. Well mine at least.

the same: "The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation police because max extra activations exceeded. [incident# 5726-77143]."

Thank you Ryan for reset the key, but i have also the Problem. Start FSX as Admin, choice the PMDG 737NGX, it open a window: 14d1a2_thumb.jpg the first time, i fill in the key manually and press Activate. After few seconds: 33afd4_thumb.jpg i press ok. 14d1a2_thumb.jpg open again. the second time, i fill in the key with CTRL+C and CTRL+V from the E-Mail. i press ok. 33afd4_thumb.jpg open again. i press cancel: 484884_thumb.jpg today, i make a video of the problem. Maybe you think i'm stupid ;-)

Try typing it in manually...
Hi i had this the other day what i do sometimes is i msconfig and hide certain things like avg icons etc, and i had done it with the flexwing license by mistake and this caused it. so i showed it again and wolla. so it was that not being able to coneect to the sim.

I have been having the exact same problem and unable to fix it, i submitted a ticked and they requested i turn off all my firewall and anti virus stuff, so I did but still no luck, i am unable to activate the thing..

Gents- Markus- the scenario that you describe is one that we have had to resolve for a couple of folks via technical support. We are seeing this problem appear primarily when: Overview: User activates the NGX, but the airplane just keeps asking to be reactivated. Background: The user's activation request is reaching our server and being approved, yet the activation is not getting stored locally on the host machine as it should. This results in the activation system asking repeatedly to be activated. Each time you comply, the system approves, but again the information is not stored locally... Repeat.... Solutions: We have found that there are a few common triggers for this scenario: 1) The user has an overly aggressive firewall/anti-virus that is killing the activation transmission back to the user's machine. 2) The user has installed one of the many available "gamer optimizers" that spend a bunch of time shutting down processes on your computer that they deem not to be needed. The end result being that the services that support activation are shut down. 3) The user has followed one of the many "FSX Tweaker Guides" that recommend shutting down a bunch of services in windows. The result is the same as #2 above. Take a look through these and see if any apply to you. Also- I recommend that you reach out to technical support- as then you can receive one-on-one assistance to get the issue resolved quickly.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the info, I am unable to access the support section of the website, it just wont load so cant access my ticket. I however don't have an anti virus installed on my computer and i just completely shut down the firewall that comes with windows. I have not installed anything that would do either of the other options either, apart from the ******* tweaker, which i dont believe would be able to change anything like that. I looked through the services, and noticed that the FLEXnet service was the one that controlled the activation, found the FLEXnet folder and found some PMDG files in there.. not sure what else to do....