Sign in to follow this  
BigMark86

Online activation problem!

My 2 cents worth,if you change your system clock back this will also trigger activation issues.As i found out to my frustration,ie:repeated activation screen after validation.

thanks for the advice.. times are correct :( i will just have to keep waiting for a reply to my ticket and hopefully something will help, purchased this thing on the 4th after waiting for 2 years and still not able to fly it :( injured myself at work so cant work and now cant fly, pretty depressing!

For what it's worth, my activation didn't work until I opened TCP port 8888 open OUTBOUND on my firewall.

Well that makes 2 of us.. however i found out that my issue was with the time as per what mickyfinny said above, however i had to go through internet clock in the clock settings and change it from time.windows.com to time.nist.gov Now i am happy flying :)

Hi there I've reinstall PMDG 737 on my new PC and I've got the message about EXTRACTIVATIONS, what can you suggest? 

Hi there! I need to istall again on my new disk  737 NG but i got EXTRA ACTIVATION warning. I think I need a new code. My registration name is Tizianosandro LENISA.

Many thanks for Your help!

bye

tiz

Hi there! I need to istall again on my new disk  737 NG but i got EXTRA ACTIVATION warning. I think I need a new code. My registration name is Tizianosandro LENISA.

Please use the link in my signature to submit a support ticket.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello 

i need help 

yesterday i buy pmdg737-800/900 for my friend.

now my friend can not abut the key.

and i see 2 PMDG 737 in my acount and i dont know how to chance it

so my friend have the plane i buy for hime.

agter instal the key dont work.

please help how to fix it

greetings bert

1 hour ago, bert1973 said:

Hello 

i need help 

yesterday i buy pmdg737-800/900 for my friend.

and i see 2 PMDG 737 in my acount and i dont know how to chance it

so my friend have the plane i buy for hime.

agter instal the key dont work.

please help how to fix it

greetings bert

For a case like this you will definitely need to reach out to the official support. support.precisionmanuals.com

You'll have to register a support account there which is separate from your customer account. 

They will be able to sort things out, nobody here can though. This is a user-to-user-forum. 

2 hours ago, bert1973 said:

esterday i buy pmdg737-800/900 for my friend.

The EULA states that the license is non transferable.  If you purchase the product you cannot give it someone else.

Dan Downs KCRP