Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Toe brakes not working anymore after an instant replay of FS Recorder

Hello, I have the NGX for a few days now, and I'm really enjoying it, I just so awesome!But I have found a new problem. In the beginning, a few days ago, I was doing some touch and go's at KJFK, after about 4 landings, I decided to taxi to the gate, to practice my taxi skills a little. But always, when I've landed my plane, I always love to see the landing back in an instant replay, therefore I'm using FS Recorder. But after the instant replay, continuing to the gate, I noticed that my brakes weren't working anymore. The strange thing is, that it was still saying "BRAKES" or "DIFFERENTIAL BRAKES", in the lower left corner of the screen, but the aircraft wasn't braking. I'm using the Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, and yes they are calibrated well. I never have problems with any other aircraft, brakes are always working nicely, also after an instant replay of FS Recorder. But not in the NGX. No, I'm sure that I didn't do something wrong, because the brakes are always working properly, and very well, until I go in, and out of an instant replay. I've just tried this several times, to test if I'm right, and everytime the same things happens.I know that at the moment there is no way to fix this, so maybe this is a thing for in the next hotfix. Thanks in advance, Arjen Vandervelde

Your brakes have likely overheated and failed. I had my brakes in the 747 overheat by watching about four replays after landing one time. They have modeled brake failure if they overheat in the 737. You should be able to go into the failures menu in the CDU and clear the overheat.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg