Sign in to follow this  
Jason.A

Possible Typo in the "Introduction" pdf

Under FSX.CFG SETTINGS Page 12 of the Introduction pdf "HIMEMFIX=1"should beHighMemFix=1 correct me if i am wrong please

Jason Aerts

Well spotted - All I can see is an error in the 2D Clickspots pages.... must be an earlier edition as the lighting clickspot has been moved to the centre post and 'No.9' is missing, but is on the top left of the MCP.Absolutely blown away with this simulation though in all other respects.John Ellison

Another small error from what I can see (though could be me my error), in the introduction it says you can turn on the CDU (for menu functions) while cold and dark if you hold down the menu key, this works fine however it also says you can turn it off in the same way, by holding the menu key. This doesn't work for me and yes I am still cold ad dark when I try.