Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

DLL.XML Fix?

Can someone please remind me where the PMDG 'fix' is for this? Thanks

Good afternoon - well, here in the great state of New Hampshire, it is! Ryan, if I may - what is the DLL.XML "issue"? I assume, if you have a "fix", there must be a problem. Yes? Thanks........ BTW - the aircraft is amazing.........I thoroughly enjoy flying it - MAJOR Kudos to you and everyone involved in this wonderful product!!! im Not Worthy.gif All best,Ray Landolt (Blackbird)

Hi R

Good afternoon - well, here in the great state of New Hampshire, it is! Ryan, if I may - what is the DLL.XML "issue"? I assume, if you have a "fix", there must be a problem. Yes? Thanks........ BTW - the aircraft is amazing.........I thoroughly enjoy flying it - MAJOR Kudos to you and everyone involved in this wonderful product!!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif All best,Ray Landolt (Blackbird)
Hi Ray, Do you know this page ? http://support.precisionmanuals.com/KB/a92/dllxml-information-and-troubleshooting.aspx Hope this can help you. Regards Marc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Hi Marc - thanks for writing. Yes, I remember this now. Once I went to the page you suggested (thanks), it all came back to me. I took care of this a while ago, but thanks for your help. All best,Ray Landolt (Blackbird)

Would fixing the dll problem also fix the lack of engine sounds in the 747-400X and the inability to power up from a cold and dark cockpit after a shutdown but with external power connected?

Just spent all day trying to resolve the dll issue . Submitted 2 tickets and no help forthcoming. I am at the point where I it seems easier to just get rid of the PMDG 747-400 and either fly stock aircraft in FSX or go with the Level D 767. The dll.xml info doesn't tell one what to do with the file after editing in Notepad ++.