Sign in to follow this  
Warchild

Dear Mr. Randazzo

I would Love to open a support ticket in order to address the freezes/ graphics corruption et al, but your database seems to think i dont exist. How convenient eh.. My order number is 159255. I exist.. Please instruct your database of its error so that we might solve this issue..Thank you..Pam

Oh wow. You gave out your order number? You have to register separately from the E-Commerce registration for support. Hope that helps. Did you ever follow up on your last post?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

The eCommerce system uses a different login from the Support system. You will need to register first in the support page, and create a login for yourself. Sorry about the confusion.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Extreme times call for extreme measures.. I'm desperate and frustrated as i have invested more than all of my months spendable money o a plane i had hoped would be enjoyable to fly, only to find it unflyable because of graphics corruption and freezing. I'd like to resolve this if possible, and without being able to log into the support base, this is the only way i know how to do it..Pam

The eCommerce system uses a different login from the Support system. You will need to register first in the support page, and create a login for yourself. Sorry about the confusion.
Thank you.. Creating that now..ummm, are you folks under attack again?? your main servers are taking tens of minutes to update the page..