Sign in to follow this  
Frank 737

VC Free Camera #Best PMDG System overview Video#

Captains,I found this very, very good video on YouTubs:http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DDE%26hl%3Dde&hl=de&gl=DE#/watch?v=NsRbXG8WsecWhat iam wondering is, how does he move so free in the VC Cockpit? Since active camera is not available for the fsx. This possible with the FSX itself or do i need a nother programm to manage such a good and free cockoit vc view?Frank

The link you posted does not work. It is a mobile link and does not go to a video.

Hey Frank The link is dead for me buddy but I can assume that your referring to either 'Trackir' or 'EZDok Camera' or even both. All the best

Oh, thx. The mobile link came in, since iam here with my iPad. Its a great video called Nicks PMDG 737 Cockpit Overview. Video is about one hour long and can be found on youtube. What matters to me, is the best way to have a free camera in the fsx that lats you go anywhere and have a nice view.

Ok sorry guys, no iam on my pc. This is the right link:

Its aboslutly amazing how this guy can walt through the VC. But the question is, how does he do it?

I've always used TrackIr but found it difficult to successfully operate the controls in 3D cockpits because of head movement and the sometimes less than perfect control mechanisms in some models. So for every aircraft I spent ages assigning keys to aircraft controls in FSUIPC and creating a map for my CH products HOTAS setup. I know how to have fun alright Straight Face.gif After watching the AoA videos I bought EZCA and find that I can easily operate all the controls in the NGX cockpit so I don't have to waste time mapping keys etc. The movement between the cameras is really smooth and is more immersive than using TrackIR imho. I'll keep the TrackIr for the warbirds :)