Sign in to follow this  
james42

Dremfleet 727 questions

Hay guys, ive been looking at dreamfleet 727 for a while now and im thinking of buying it, but i do have some questions. 1.Does it work with windows 7 ? 2.Can you couple the auto pilot to the default GPS so it flys the flight plan set in the default planner ? 3.Are there any bugs ? Thanks for the help. smile.png

Hay guys, ive been looking at dreamfleet 727 for a while now and im thinking of buying it, but i do have some questions. 1.Does it work with windows 7 ? 2.Can you couple the auto pilot to the default GPS so it flys the flight plan set in the default planner ? 3.Are there any bugs ? Thanks for the help. smile.png
1. Yes 2. Yes - there's a trick. 3. None that you can notice. She's rock solid. This is probably the best steam gauge airplane ever done for FS; no other even comes close. You have to fly her at all times because with the exception of the little cheat used to hook up the GPS flight planner, there is no automation. She's pure delight to hand-fly and conforms to the book very well. You must read the manual. DJ

Thanks for answering my questions smile.png Can you please tell me the trick tongue.png

Thanks for answering my questions smile.png Can you please tell me the trick tongue.png
Sure, you just turn the AP mode selector to 'AUX NAV' and make sure you have an FS flightplan loaded... DJ

Ok thanks, i think im going to go ahead and get it.

Ok thanks, i think im going to go ahead and get it.
Good decission. She´s one of the best addons ever made for FS9. It´s special challenge to wake her up at the moring, lots of switches to be flipped. But as soon you have a bit of routine, it´s fairly easy.

You can add the CIA INS navigation system. Do a library search for author "Meatwater". The file has an autoinstaller that work perfectly.

Peter Schluter

Hi, Yeah - I used the Civa for a while - got to be too much work... I used ISGsim to give it a basic FMS... I think I even found a real world panel shot showing a 727 setup the same way... I fly it a lot more lately... It is one of the absolute best add-ons ever made... Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7