Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

NGX EZCA Profiles

Thank you so much, I have been setting up this software fir so long. This the first set of camera views that exactly meets my needs, very intuitive thks for sharingFateh

You're welcome! Good to know someone can use it well! I didn't write on the main thread, but you did see I have Keys 1-0 and Ctrl+1-0 mapped to the views. Not on the numblock but above the keyboard.

Thank you so much, I have been setting up this software fir so long. This the first set of camera views that exactly meets my needs, very intuitive thks for sharingFateh
The great thing i like about EzDok, is that when a profile has been set up like this one from Word Not Allowed, is that with sometimes just a little tweaking and camera view adjustments, you have a perfectly good profile for aother aircraft besides the one it was originally created for.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi KostaI have importing your files and i get on the outside view those effects.my problemis that i canot upload some picturesso you can see what I mean.Regards Andreas Trikourakis

I didn't write on the main thread, but you did see I have Keys 1-0 and Ctrl+1-0 mapped to the views. Not on the numblock but above the keyboard.
After assigning the keys 1-9 to the different views I got a problem using the ATC windows options because you have to chose the options by using the keys 1-0, too.So everytime I've used the ATC window options, the camera views has changed, too. At the end I've assigned the shortcut "CRTL+1-9" to the different camera views. Patric

Hi, I also can't find how to load the .ecs file. On my File menu I have 'export current camera...', 'import all effects from camera...' and 'import camera to current list...'. Any advice? Thanks

Hi, I also can't find how to load the .ecs file. On my File menu I have 'export current camera...', 'import all effects from camera...' and 'import camera to current list...'. Any advice? Thanks
My EZCA does not see that file either !

Do you have "LOAD CAMERA SET" in the list when you hit the 'file' menu?

Rick Hobbs

Has anyone had any issues setting up aircraft views? I've been trying to get my external cameras set up (v1.17) but every time I do so they default to an 'outside' view. I get a view of the world fully zoomed out and no matter how I try to change the view whilst in 'edit' mode it still defaults to this view. Short of deleting the 'outside' views from my camera.cfg file (which I don't want to do) I am at a loss as to what to do. I've tried importing Word Not Allowed's aircraft views but it makes no difference. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have most of my VC cameras set up, but I'm wasting time messing around with these external views when I should be flying the beautiful NGX!!

Ed Haslam

Do you have version 1.15? I had same problem. After download from Flight1 website it was v1.15. Had to upgrade to v1.17 Here is link where you can get newer version http://www.simforums...topic37361.html
Thanks for that ! I will upgrade now. Cheers.

Has anyone had any issues setting up aircraft views? I've been trying to get my external cameras set up (v1.17) but every time I do so they default to an 'outside' view. I get a view of the world fully zoomed out and no matter how I try to change the view whilst in 'edit' mode it still defaults to this view. Short of deleting the 'outside' views from my camera.cfg file (which I don't want to do) I am at a loss as to what to do. I've tried importing Word Not Allowed's aircraft views but it makes no difference. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have most of my VC cameras set up, but I'm wasting time messing around with these external views when I should be flying the beautiful NGX!!
That is the one area i have always had problems with, so i would like to know that one too.

Rick Hobbs