Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

NGX EZCA Profiles

Nicks EZdok view files are the best i've used Like Silvio said Thanks AoA!!!

John C

Nicks EZdok view files are the best i've used Like Silvio said Thanks AoA!!!
It was NICK who set the AOA 737NGX profiles up.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Message for CrashEd: Thanks for the the link Ed. Installed profile and works like a dream. That Nick really knows his stuff.

Rick Hobbs

Hi Nic. Start FSX, Start a flight with your NGX. Go to the Addons menu and pick EzDok and open the Profile editer. Then go to the file menu in the editer and pick "LOAD CAMERA SET" and browse to the folder that you unzipped the file to.Regards,
Thanks but that does not work.. When I am in FSC and open EzDok at the addons menu I can only choose "show studio" and "global disable". When I click on show studio, I do not have the option to "LOAD CAMERA SET". I can only Import cameras to current list. This does not work as it does not reckognise the file type...any suggestions?Thanks.Nic

Be sure to use the 1.17 update as the 1.15 doesn't offer this option ;)
Right. Forgot to mension that. Also if you decide to download the profile that Nick at AOA created (See link provided by CrashED),you will see 4 files. .ecs that we are talking about here, .rnd, .mom and .tdeIf you unzip all of the 4 files into one folder named what you like, then after you have loaded your camera set (.ecs), go to the the three buttons:RND, DHN & TDE. Right click on them and go to 'FILE' at top left and select import...., navigate to that same folder and the appropriate file only will be visible. highlite and select open and you have your motion settings. Do this for all three buttons and you should be good to go.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Thanks but that does not work.. When I am in FSC and open EzDok at the addons menu I can only choose "show studio" and "global disable". When I click on show studio, I do not have the option to "LOAD CAMERA SET". I can only Import cameras to current list. This does not work as it does not reckognise the file type...any suggestions?Thanks.Nic
Ok got it...I updated the version...its kind of odd that when downloading EzDok it is not the latest version...anyway. Thanks.Nic

Message for CrashEd: Thanks for the the link Ed. Installed profile and works like a dream. That Nick really knows his stuff.
No problem mate, glad it helped.

Ed Haslam

Folks,  

Please someone reupload these files again in some places.

Than\ks

Dmitriy

Hi mate

These are the ones i use,i just adjust them a little.

here  is a link

steve

no link visible sorry :(

can you re-post it? thanks!