Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

NGX EZCA Profiles

Hey Jordan. Try picking 'load camera set' from the file menu. Regards,
hello Guysz THNX for the file But i got a probleam: where can i find load camera set?

hello Guysz THNX for the file But i got a probleam: where can i find load camera set?
Click 'file' and select 'load camera set' from the drop down list.

Thank you so much, I have been setting up this software fir so long. This the first set of camera views that exactly meets my needs, very intuitive thks for sharingFateh

You're welcome! Good to know someone can use it well! I didn't write on the main thread, but you did see I have Keys 1-0 and Ctrl+1-0 mapped to the views. Not on the numblock but above the keyboard.

Thank you so much, I have been setting up this software fir so long. This the first set of camera views that exactly meets my needs, very intuitive thks for sharingFateh
The great thing i like about EzDok, is that when a profile has been set up like this one from Word Not Allowed, is that with sometimes just a little tweaking and camera view adjustments, you have a perfectly good profile for aother aircraft besides the one it was originally created for.

Hi KostaI have importing your files and i get on the outside view those effects.my problemis that i canot upload some picturesso you can see what I mean.Regards Andreas Trikourakis

I didn't write on the main thread, but you did see I have Keys 1-0 and Ctrl+1-0 mapped to the views. Not on the numblock but above the keyboard.
After assigning the keys 1-9 to the different views I got a problem using the ATC windows options because you have to chose the options by using the keys 1-0, too.So everytime I've used the ATC window options, the camera views has changed, too. At the end I've assigned the shortcut "CRTL+1-9" to the different camera views. Patric

Hi, I also can't find how to load the .ecs file. On my File menu I have 'export current camera...', 'import all effects from camera...' and 'import camera to current list...'. Any advice? Thanks

Hi, I also can't find how to load the .ecs file. On my File menu I have 'export current camera...', 'import all effects from camera...' and 'import camera to current list...'. Any advice? Thanks
My EZCA does not see that file either !

Do you have "LOAD CAMERA SET" in the list when you hit the 'file' menu?

Has anyone had any issues setting up aircraft views? I've been trying to get my external cameras set up (v1.17) but every time I do so they default to an 'outside' view. I get a view of the world fully zoomed out and no matter how I try to change the view whilst in 'edit' mode it still defaults to this view. Short of deleting the 'outside' views from my camera.cfg file (which I don't want to do) I am at a loss as to what to do. I've tried importing Word Not Allowed's aircraft views but it makes no difference. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have most of my VC cameras set up, but I'm wasting time messing around with these external views when I should be flying the beautiful NGX!!

Has anyone had any issues setting up aircraft views? I've been trying to get my external cameras set up (v1.17) but every time I do so they default to an 'outside' view. I get a view of the world fully zoomed out and no matter how I try to change the view whilst in 'edit' mode it still defaults to this view. Short of deleting the 'outside' views from my camera.cfg file (which I don't want to do) I am at a loss as to what to do. I've tried importing Word Not Allowed's aircraft views but it makes no difference. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have most of my VC cameras set up, but I'm wasting time messing around with these external views when I should be flying the beautiful NGX!!
That is the one area i have always had problems with, so i would like to know that one too.

Has anyone had any issues setting up aircraft views? I've been trying to get my external cameras set up (v1.17) but every time I do so they default to an 'outside' view. I get a view of the world fully zoomed out and no matter how I try to change the view whilst in 'edit' mode it still defaults to this view. Short of deleting the 'outside' views from my camera.cfg file (which I don't want to do) I am at a loss as to what to do. I've tried importing Word Not Allowed's aircraft views but it makes no difference. It's not a deal breaker for me as I have most of my VC cameras set up, but I'm wasting time messing around with these external views when I should be flying the beautiful NGX!!
I've read the post couple of times but really have troubles understanding what the problem is!Let me describe just how it works here:I enter the sim, and have my VC set.I can go through 3 camera views, those are VC, FSX Spot, EZDok external by pressing S.In VC and FSX spot I can still use A and shift+A as usual.In EZDok view, I can press D and F (that's what I have EZDok set at) to exchange cameras. Or press ctrl+1-0 on the main numeric keyboard.I can also press Nr. 1-0 to change VC views.I have nothing reverting anywhere. For instance, if I leave EZdok at wingview, I can still go back to my main VC view, and then exchange with S between VC - FSX-Spot - EZdok-WingView.I don't know if this helps...Also I made sure ALL my keys that are assigned in EZdok are 100% deleted from FSX. They are all free.

^^ Hi Word Not Allowed, I'm not sure what you are referring to here? I have all of my keys set up in EZdok and I have calshing keys deleted in FSX. I've fooloed evertyhing in the EZdok manual but I'm still having issues with Aircraft views. I don't seem to be able to edit them. They default to an 'Outside' view rather than an 'aircraft' view. I tried importing your spot view as an aircraft view, but it does the same thing - it defaults to an outside view. I'm wondering if this is happening because I modified the existing B737 setup that cam with EZdok for the FSX 737? Maybe I should try from scratch (don't really want to though!!)...

Maybe I should try from scratch (don't really want to though!!)...
If you want to play around with your existing set up and are worried about loosing what you have at the moment. Or you want to start from scratch and have the option of coming back to where you are now, just create a profile folder and name to what you want, then save your present camera set and effects files into this folder. This way, if you screw up or give up, you can just import them back and you are back where you started.

Yeah, I was planning on doing that, but really I was hoping for a quick fix. I'd rather be flying the 'X than messing around with camera views again!