Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw

Bush Flying

Except for the required parking space the 737NG makes for a nice bush plane for medium strips. wink.pngpmdg01.jpgpmdg03.jpgpmdg04.jpgpmdg05.jpgpmdg08.jpgpmdg09.jpgpmdg10.jpgpmdg11.jpgpmdg12.jpg

its funny you mention this patrick, because i have decided to use my NGX for short fields and low scenery areas to get the best pc performance! i like trees and mountains more than cities and buildings anyway LOL.gif

But I think you blocked the Caravan in the last pic
Hehe, yeah. I suppose I have to check for ignition key scratches in the paint job when I get back. ;)
Airports please?
Annette Island (PANT) and Stewart (CZST)

Beautiful shots! I had just downloaded the Alaskan Air liveries before seeing this....made me tear up.Applause.gif Jim Parish

Airports please?
Annette Island and Stewart, both in Orbx Pacific Fjords.Edit: got beat to it.

Check this out for some real 737 Bush flyin'...hehe. I can't wait till we get the 600/700...gonna try out some of these places!

Well people keep your eyes peeled for the autumn or fall i am the ceo of a very new bush flying va we are currently in the building stage but vintage props and shall we say better practice your short field landings cause we are and have been waiting for the ngx for our fleet As the 737-800 short field will be our primary jet . The Name to look out for will be Alaskan Air Taxi and based in Ketchican we are currently looking for staff so if your interested drop me a pmAll the bestCraig

Nice! Although I would have gone for higher autobrake and max flaps there for sure... LOL.gifsig.gif

Check this out for some real 737 Bush flyin'...hehe.
*******! These guys had a pair! Great video, thanks for posting.
I would have gone for higher autobrake and max flaps there for sure... LOL.gif
I still had about 100 feet of runway left when the aircraft came to halt. rolleyes.gif Turning around was the hard part. I had to put the nose wheel on the grass and the nose almost touched the airport fence. LOL.gif

What airports are in picture 5 and 6?

What airports are in picture 5 and 6?
Already answered.
Annette Island (PANT) and Stewart (CZST)

Kimo