Sign in to follow this  
Sil3nc3

Setting Fuel in PMDG

Hello, I noticed that I cannot set my fuel levels in the aircraft. I go to the fuel/payload before I start the flight and set my desired levels, but then it just resets to 100% when I click ok and go back into game. Any idea why this is?

Are you adjusting your fuel using FMC? or in FSX? You have to use your FMC under FS ACTIONS I believe.

Wait, clicking and going back into the game? You know you have to set payload/fuel in the CDU, right? Do not use FSX's default fuel/payload menu.

Please read the introduction. I know we all want to get up in the air right away and fly, but there are many things similar to this that might cause you problems and the introduction can help you out here.

everything is done from the FMC/CDU now hehe, its a very neat system when you get used to it.

Yeah, I just hate reading the manual I just wanna fly this plane since I've waited 3 years. But you are right, I hate having to bother you all over simple things that could be fixed by reading! Thanks again, and it is a neat system!