Sign in to follow this  
jo3y

KLM Boeing 737-82KWL and 737-92KWL livery not working

Hi all, I'm enjoying the NGX very much just like all of you do I hope! One thing that I'm not getting is the KLM livery for both the -800WL and the -900WL version. I followed the manual for installing the liveries and all the other liveries are working properly, but I can't simply load the KLM livery in FSX because then it gives me an error (see image below)..System is Windows 7 32-bit. Does anyone else experience the same issue, or does someone else have the KLM liveries working? Thanks in advance for dropping by and have fun flying this best so far created piece of art! fsx737ngxklmerror.jpg

Hi all, I'm enjoying the NGX very much just like all of you do I hope! One thing that I'm not getting is the KLM livery for both the -800WL and the -900WL version. I followed the manual for installing the liveries and all the other liveries are working properly, but I can't simply load the KLM livery in FSX because then it gives me an error (see image below)..System is Windows 7 32-bit. Does anyone else experience the same issue, or does someone else have the KLM liveries working? Thanks in advance for dropping by and have fun flying this best so far created piece of art! fsx737ngxklmerror.jpg
works fine for me

Yes, I'm with you on this one. I have an identicle problem. I have installed repaints for all variants. The 800, 900 and 900WL installed correctly and I could see them on the installer. However all my 800WL appeared to install but they did not show on the installer after clicking on 800WL. I had a look at FXS itself in the PMDG folder and all the texture files are there, but as you say, they don't show up when trying to load a 800WL. I intent to submit a ticket. Bruce Ross

Bruce Ross

I had the same problem with the livery installers from release day. The installers were updated over the weekend so download them again. I did and have not had any problems with the new livery files. Also make sure your aircraft.cfg's are not read only, as mentioned in the topic start post.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

I think Mr. Rayan said that those liveries are under continuous update, I recommended if you have a livery that is not working (I have a similar issue with KLM800/WL) is to delete the previously downloaded file, downloaded it again then reinstall.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

That happen to me with the United 800wl livery. I realized that the livery manager was installing the livery in the 800 non-winglet. So, I went to FSX files and took the livery out of the 800 and pass it to the 800wl and in the aircraft cfg. also pass the info from the 800 to the 800wl and it work. After that even in the livery manager the livery is going to appear installed right.I know from some it would be a pain to do this but remember that many liveries were done a few days before the release and were not coded right but I'm sure they are working to fix the problem.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

As of now, I downloaded the "newer" liveries and they are both working now! Thanks all for replying and PMDG for founding the fix for this issue :).. Have fun flying all!