Sign in to follow this  
Guest fluglotse

Mutliplayer Problem

Guest fluglotse

Hello,I am still using FS2k2 and thought of finally giving VATSIM a try but I had to find out that everytime I am selecting Multiplayer I am getting an error which was caused by multiplayer.dll and imgui.dll.My system specs are:Windows MEPentium 2.6Ghz512MB RAMATI Radeon 9700and I am using a DSL connection which uses an ethernet card. I haven't heard of such a problem before so I am wondering if anyone is able to help on that one.Thanks for any help in advance!Chris

I'm having this problem too, with a fresh install of FS2002 (except for SquawkBox) and DirectX 8.1. Does anyone know why it is happening?

Thank you, but I refuse to install 9.0 on my system. Last time I tried it it screwed up my display and joystick drivers, and Windows needed to be completely re-installed. Obviously it works for 99.9% of the people that try it, but I am not willing to go through that again :(Anyway, it has always used to work with 8.1. Nothing has changed since I last used it.

I have now re-installed DirectX 8.1 and FS2002 (several times), but it still does not work. I have also tried renaming my fs2002.cfg so a new one is created, and again that doesn't fix it.