Sign in to follow this  
mattorellana

NGX A LITTLE TOO EXPENSIVE?

Not sure if you all knew this yet, but PMDG came out with a coupon for select people selling their brand new 737NGX! Hopefully you all can now afford the 737NGX! It's a beautiful plane and I'm going to cash in and buy it with this coupon right away! Hurry, this promo will only last for a little bit! Enjoy and make sure to share! (Hopefully you can all see the humor in thisLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif )

Is there a doubler coupon out their to take $2 off? Hahaha LOL.gif Both on and off the record the NG is a steal at $69.99! Cheers,BB

The Boeing manuals alone are worth a couple of hundred euro !!! This sim should be twice the price I think !! Fred.

Anyone remember Ariane? Serioulsy PMDG have given us more bang for the buck then i can actually ever recall recieving thus far in my life. Thanks again guys!!

Jason Aerts

Anyone remember Ariane? Serioulsy PMDG have given us more bang for the buck then i can actually ever recall recieving thus far in my life. Thanks again guys!!
Please don't mention Ariane, I really had a bad experience.

Well, once the 600/700 comes out, it will be very close to $100 for the whole package.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Agirane..Assfiane...Alulina.....never heard of that.....ohhh wait my memory is gone.....yyyeeeaaahhhh! PS: It should be forbidden to mention that name since the 4. August! I will never again :-)))

Oh trust me, I know it's a steal for the price! Thought I'd make a laugh for those that complain on the price. It's just a little hard when neither you nor your family uses credit cards, but I'll find a way. Straight%20Face.gif

For me, it's less than the price of a tank of petrol (gasoline).

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I went to the cinema with the kids in Cambridge on Saturday. Parking £22, Lunch £21, 3 x cinema ice creams £10, 3 x tickets Harry Potter £28, Diesel £10. Considering the amount of entertainment I'll get out of the 737, it's dirt cheap...

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

It's simple to me, how come the people that wanted to pay $100 or more for the plane just don't wait a few months. Then at least you can help the team by paying $74.99 when the price goes up. I like the plane a lot but I'm not sure I would have liked paying $99.99 as opposed to $69.99 although I may have.

It's simple to me, how come the people that wanted to pay $100 or more for the plane just don't wait a few months. Then at least you can help the team by paying $74.99 when the price goes up. I like the plane a lot but I'm not sure I would have liked paying $99.99 as opposed to $69.99 although I may have.
Err because we all wanted it straight away! I'll 'help' by purchasing the ER extension packs

Ian R Tyldesley