Sign in to follow this  
boyington14

Activation of the 2D panel mode "normal screen" for the 737 NGX

Hello, can you tell me how to activate the normal mode screen with the 2D panel 737 NGX for a screen 4:3.I searched the documentation but I found nothing about it . Thank you

I haven't got it yet, but I believe that this addon is only available with the VC view only.

Dave Taylor gb.png

No, there is a 2D panel Dave ;) If you have followed the intro doc, they suggest you to add a line in your cfg file in order to have wide screen display.Maybe you should check and remove this line if necessary. In the [DISPLAY] section: Add the following lines (if they are not alreadypresent) only if you have a wide-screen monitor:• WideViewAspect=True

I took WideViewAspect off in my .cfg filebut the display remians in 16:9 format...Any other hint?ThanksNick

I have this line in the FSX.CFG but this value is "False" I tried to completely erase but I doubt it makes a difference as the value "False" should have inhibited the format "Widescreen" Thanks

I think they only.made a wide screen version of the 2d panel.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Absolutely I think also that the 2D panel has not been made ​​to format a "normal screen"it's a shame for a band like PMDG to make available a product that was not to be not quite complete: no 2D panel copilot, no announcement VR or V2, whereas in the FS9 version of the little things existed, if we compare it with the iFly seems more complete ..... damage

Absolutely I think also that the 2D panel has not been made ​​to format a "normal screen"it's a shame for a band like PMDG to make available a product that was not to be not quite complete: no 2D panel copilot, no announcement VR or V2, whereas in the FS9 version of the little things existed, if we compare it with the iFly seems more complete ..... damage
Well most add-ons out there have no co-pilot 2d panel and anyway we like to be pilots not co-pilots, right? smile.png. As of the Vr and V2, I'm with you a little dissapointed as other PMDG add-ons have them.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

Gents, there is no 2D 4:3 Panel. The only delivered main 2D Panel on release is a 1920x1200 bitmap file. The Wideviewaspect=True only changes the view aspect in the virtual cockpit. It has no influence on the 2D display.

Hello PMDGAny intent of releasing a 2D 4:3 panel soon? If not, no order from me.

I will never by a plane without 2D 4:3 Panel ! But PMDG do what he will, not what the customer will. All PMDG buyer must go the way, that they don't by planes from PMDG. Then PMDG will go to be learning.................

+1 Totally agree with you. I'm still waiting for an official statement from PMDG if they plan on resizing the existing 2D cockpit panel to 4:3 format with the upcoming SP1. If not, then I will seriously have to consider if I'm going to buy the airplane. One of these days I'll send in a support ticket to see if we can get a definitive answer on the subject. Jon

+1 Totally agree with you. I'm still waiting for an official statement from PMDG if they plan on resizing the existing 2D cockpit panel to 4:3 format with the upcoming SP1. If not, then I will seriously have to consider if I'm going to buy the airplane. One of these days I'll send in a support ticket to see if we can get a definitive answer on the subject. Jon
Hello Jon, I had buyed this plane, because I had seen, that it haves a 2 D panel. After buying, I have missing the normaly 2D 4:3 panel. After conntact the support, I get NO REFUND of the plane. That is deception ! That is customer stultification ! The support answered me, that I didn't take the help, what the support me will give. I WILL A PANEL; BUT NO SUPPORT HELP !!! The Support can't help me, that I abruply see my wanted panel, or not ??? I think from this time, that are not the best people by PMDG. ------------------ It gives very nice new seller, looks like Quality-Wings or IFly - don't forget CLS !! This developers are working and not "WAITING".