Sign in to follow this  
windshearDK

Amazing documentation!

I just have to tell you guys that the documentation that comes with this product I would say, exceeds the price tag of just 70 bucks!The introduction itself(kept at a humble 132 pagestongue.png ) is so well formulated, relevant and inspiring piece of document all by itself! This is how I know you! This is how I got to know you back in the days, when all I had to play with for FS98 was an .air file and your amazing documents. After all your name spells your backbone: "Precision manuals Development Group"

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Boaz.. << I just have to tell you guys that the documentation that comes with thisproduct I would say, exceeds the price tag of just 70 bucks ! The introductionitself (kept at a humble 132 pages ) is so well formulated, relevant andinspiring piece of document all by itself !>> I second that. Congrats to the authors - it is darn near perfect. Only a coupleof spelling mistakes Big%20Grin.gif I was considering printing out the manuals, but hey - over 3300 pages..so Ithink I'll stick to the tutorial & the QRH...that's ONLY 549 pages to print out... RegardsBill0.9nm SW R03 EGOW

Totally agree. Documentation of this quality and quantity would sell way over 70 bucks alone. We are quite spoiled!

Matt Webb

Yes, the documentation is nearly perfect. "Nearly" because there are a few mistakes in the manuals. But don't worry PMDG, not in yours, but in the Boeing ones ;-) Really

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

i was actualy suprised that they managed to include so much aircraft for so little money and the Manuals are a huge bonus.

Guest 747-fan

True true, but I can't figure out half of the symbology on the HUGS though, and which modes and display options there are for it. Searched my way through the manuals, but cant find any info Worried.gif