Sign in to follow this  
ICMC

Head up Display out of line

Guys and Gals Maybe I am to stupid to fdind the info in the manuals or don't understand how it works When in VC and I use the HUD it is out of lineYou either want to move to the right with your seat or set the angle of the HUFD differently.The left side of the information I cannot see. Is ee the right up to the middle and rest is lost as I am ' Sittng wrongly' Any Suggestions The other point is I cannot find the Throttle quadrant. Only in VC but when I am in 2 d cockpit I don't find it under views to open it.Is that intentional? Hope to hear from anyone soon with a few good hints..Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

You can move your point of view in the virtual cockpit with following keys. forward: Ctrl + Enteraftward: Ctrl + Backspace Up: Shift + EnterDown: Shift + Backspace Right: Ctrl + Shift + EnterLeft: Ctrl + Shift + Backspace I hope this helps. And yes there is no panel for the Throttle quadrant in 2D cockpit. It is written in the introduction manual.Try to read it. It's worth it! Cheers

You can move your point of view in the virtual cockpit with following keys. forward: Ctrl + Enteraftward: Ctrl + Backspace Up: Shift + EnterDown: Shift + Backspace Right: Ctrl + Shift + EnterLeft: Ctrl + Shift + Backspace I hope this helps. And yes there is no panel for the Throttle quadrant in 2D cockpit. It is written in the introduction manual.Try to read it. It's worth it! Cheers
Thx for the info that is very helpful. Maybe you can help me with 2 more things One isI cannot find in the FMC how to save a entered flight I know on the old 737 for FS9 but here I just cannot find it The other I am looking through the documentation and trying to find k/boaard shortcust like the ones you just gave me. Cannot find them. Any help is much appreciated Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Hi Ian, With the first one I can't help you because I'm at work ;-)But I think it is on the first page in the ROUTE part. Where you enter your destination and origin.But i haven't saved a flight so far. Sorry And the shortcuts I told you are FSX own shortcuts, they work in every plane.And on the NGX you can see the keyboard asignments in the FMC (I don't know the correct name for the Display unit at the moment, maybe CDU!?). under menu and then PMDG options. Cheers

I've had the same HUGS issue. POV was reset with CTRL+SPACE. Most of the time it's aligned as it should but it has happened to be out of alignment. Not sure yet what causes this. sig.gif