Sign in to follow this  
tonibamestre

And after PMDG B777 ?

Hey guys, Ive been told that B777 is going to be started now that NGX is released. But after that,any new project in mind? Would be interesting some kind of Airbus series,A310,a versatile one,able to fly medium distances or ETOPS operations.The A320 would be desirable aswell to counteract the 737 NG,thus including the new NEO. But if your line keeps fixed on Boeing,I think the next step is the 757 or even the B787. Regards and keep the excellent job.

I think it could be the 787 after the 777. I don't think PMDG really do older planes like the A310. Make sure you sign your name to your posts.

According to wikipedia (not the most trustful source of information i know), they'll be doing the bombardier dash-8 next and then the 777. I wouldn't mine seeing them jump over to airbus for a change and bring out an awesome a380 product or similar. But the 787 would be sweet aswell!

Luke Cerff

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Nothing cause PMDG will go insane cause its too hard to please all simmersShocked.gif

After their current WIP I'd like to see the 747-400 get a makeover to bring her back up to par with current PMDG performance standards and interior modeling... if not that I would then like too see the 747-8i have the proper cockpit witch might be possible with the Trip7 work.

My guessesDash 8777787717 I'd been looking for a complex Airbus system and would love to get my hands on one as I do not think PMDG will do Airbus at all. (Just a guess)

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

- its very likely they will do a remake of the 747-400, with a accurate and correct -800 ext. Rob is currently type rated on a 747-400, they have unlimited access to Tech documents, and I would think they would redo the 747 using new techniques.

Peter Osborn

Woodpigeon :-P

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

By the time the 777 comes out Flight will be released or just around the corner.

I think if they will be doing an Airbus, that it's not going to take that much of time to do all NG airbuses. Because all cockpits are pretty much the same. Same for the systems, but the flight dynamics and LNAV/VNAV behaviour are totally different.