Sign in to follow this  
Rusty107

Any Help/Guidance Please?

Hi Firstly... Wow what a great add-on! OK, I have a couple of questions I hope you pro's can spare a few moments from flying the NGX to help me with please? Is there a setting/tweak I can do to have the yoke lowered by default (as I find it gets in the way of the PFD)? My Saitek throttles seem 'twitchy' with this aircraft and Throttle2 does not always work (have set up using registered FSUIPC and this is the only add-on I have prblems with)? Saitek Multi Panel only flaps and trim seem to work, all autopilot functions do not, Presumably because the PMDG autoflight system has been created outside of FSX, is there a 'workaround' out there of has anyone got theirs to work? Writing and labels on the flightdeck (not gauges)seems a little blurry in comparison to other peoples screenshots. I have Global Texture set to max and Hi Res 3D cockpit ticked, I noticed other people have mentioned this in their posts, has anyone go a definitive fix? Many thanks :)

The yoke can be moved out of the way by using an invisible click spot on top of and in the middle of the yoke.This flips the yoke out of the way to allow the panel view to be obscured. It's in the manual if you have trouble finding the click spot.

If you read introduction, it says something about FSUIPC and controllers. Go over that again... Concerning blurriness, I suggest revising your AA settings - are you using Nvidia Inspector? Sometimes supersampling causes blurriness of panels.

Thanks guys Just checked the Introduction (FSUIPC part) and I will make sure its not being used for calibration Whistle.gif I have a Radeon Video Card (I think I have it set to Application Control for AA)?

Hi thx everyone Should the reolution of FSX match my Desktop reolution? Any idea(s) about the Saitek Multi Panel anyone?

Hi thx everyone Should the reolution of FSX match my Desktop reolution? Any idea(s) about the Saitek Multi Panel anyone?
Yes to resolution question. Those saitek pro (so called) panels are ONLY designed to work with default aircraft. ANYTHING above that is pure bonus. I have got SOME stuff working by using the SPAD drivers instead of saitek drives.

Very helpful 'Dougal' thank you May I ask what you managed to get working using SPAD? For info' the Radio Panel works wonderfully Straight%20Face.gif