Sign in to follow this  
Eraser74

Unable to load saved flights with the NGX

Hi! It seems that I can´t load any saved flights or situations with the NGX. FSX will load and then at 100% it just stops and that was it. I can just press ESC and quit out of the simulation at this point. Never had this problem before.

I often fly to an airport, land, park and save. Then later pick up where I left off and use the saved location to start up the engines, set up and fly back. I`ve done several with the NGX so far and no problem. It may be that your saved files are corrupted for some reason. Had you not closed down FSX properly or anything? Was their any third party program running thats not on when you run the saved file? This is probably something really silly and thats no reflection on you, just how these things start or not in some cases.

+1 Loading a saved flight will result in all displays blank. In exterior view, engines are running, lights are on, flight is continuing "normally" (i.e. if saved in a descent, it's still doing the descent). I've not found a recovery have to completely exit FSX & restart. Dan "lensman" Davison

No everything was running and I don´t know how just those saved flight from the NGX would be corrupted. All other flights load normally. So problem persists.....still not able to load a saved flight with the NGX.