Sign in to follow this  
philknox

Md11 throttle unlock

When aim either taxing or in flight, sometimes I hit the wrong key and my throttles no longer work in unison. What key stroke will lock them in unison again?I cannot find info on this in the manual.Phil

When aim either taxing or in flight, sometimes I hit the wrong key and my throttles no longer work in unison. What key stroke will lock them in unison again? I cannot find info on this in the manual. Phil
What FS do you use? I

I am using fs9.
Its the button E. You can disable this in buttons assignment. Unfortunately I dont recall what was the name of it! Just look up what the button E is assigned to and remove it. ;) Hope it helps.

Hi Phil, I assume you checked the FS9 button assignments and fixed your throttle issue? If not, there is another solution, If you have a registered version of FSUIPC installed, you can set up a keyboard or Joystick button assignment under the 'Miscellaneous' tab to re-sync your throttles. Hope this helps. Regards,Lee Holland.

You can change it within the PMDG options in your toolbar (when youre MD11 is loaded). Go to General, Keyboard command and use #95 (Disengage ATS) and select a key which is convient for you. When you press it twiche you can manual control thrust. For me I go manual after I disengage the AP, normally at about 1500ft. Reg,John