Sign in to follow this  
batera86

FSX crashes after loading the airplane - MSVCR90.DLL

Good afternoon guys! I'm new in this forum but I play Flight Simulator for a long time!I was looking forward anxiously for 737NGX and when it came out I installed on my PC.I have Windows 7 64bits with Service Pack 1 installed. The installation was sucessful. The airplane appears normally in the main screen of FSX.Then I select the airplane and I wait the terrain loads.But when the airplane appears in the airport, FSX crashes and shows an error regarding a file called MSVCR90.DLL. I searched info about this DLL and I noticed that it is part of the Visual C++ Runtime Package.So I Downloaded Visual C++ Runtime x64 2010 SP1 and I installed on the PC.The error continued...Then I tried to register this DLL but a error message R6034 appears... I don't know what else to do, and I want so much to fly this airplane.Anybody had this issue too? Please Help! Thanks in advance.

Hi,I´ve got the same issue with the MSVCR90.DLL too. What i´ve done to fix this problem? 1. Uninstalled the NGX.2. Deleted all files in the SimObjects/Airplanes file relating to the NGX.3. Deleted all NGX trusted entries in the fsx.cfg.4. Deleted the "PMDG-HUD interface" entry in the dll.xml file (it´s in the same file as the fsx.cfg, just open it with WordPad) dllxml.png 5. Restarted Windows6. Reinstalled! After that, the problem was gone. Hope it will help you to fly this wonderful baby cool.png Kind regards! PS: Please sign your full name in your posts.

Martin Flecker

Hi Max303! Thanks for the response!I did all your steps but it didn't work... :sad:Do you have any more ideas? Yesterday I performed a test: I formatted my HD and did a fresh installation of Windows 7 64bits.After that, I performed all Windows Updates, including Service Pack 1.I installed Visual C++ Runtime 2005 SP1 and 2008 SP1 too.When all was done, I finally installed Flight Simulator X and then installed the 737NGX airplane.But guess? The same error appeared... MSVCR90.DLL What causes this error? Please help...

any help here? have the same problem Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: MSVCR90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time stamp: 0x4dace5b9Exception code: 0xc0000417Fault offset: 0x00036d36Faulting process id: 0x560Faulting application start time: 0x01cc5e813ce70d0fFaulting application path: D:\Games\FSX\fsx.exeFaulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dllReport Id: 8340d378-ca75-11e0-8d74-bc773703e084 when i wanted to put in my weight

Guest Turboblower

OP, please re download the NGX, make sure FSX is installed in it's own dir ie C:\ FSX not proggy files if not already. Ensure UAC is off (stays off) and your anti virus if running is not. Report back. Have you FSX SP1 and SP 2 installed ? Edit: Go here and follow Nicks guide on setting up windows 7 and FSX. You might find something you missed. http://www.simforums.com/Forums/setting-up-fsx-and-how-to-tune-it_topic29041.html

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3Faulting module name: MSVCR90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time stamp: 0x4dace5b9Exception code: 0xc0000417Fault offset: 0x00036d36Faulting process id: 0x560Faulting application start time: 0x01cc5e813ce70d0fFaulting application path: D:\Games\FSX\fsx.exeFaulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dllReport Id: 8340d378-ca75-11e0-8d74-bc773703e084
MSVCR90.dll is part of the VS C++ Library I had this problem, and it was due to multiple versions and copies of the same library being installed on my computer. Here is what I recommend to fix this ( it worked for me) http://forum.avsim.net/topic/344901-yet-another-user-fix-ref-2008-c-library/page__hl__2008+c%2B%2B__fromsearch__1 Geoff

The NGX setup will/should install the correct VC runtimes *version and I think I recall a dialog stating this.Try reinstalling the NGX paying particular attention to that stage of the setup process to insure the correct VC runtimes gets installed alone with it. It is normal to have several versions of the VC runtimes and they should not be uninstalled as other applications that utilize them may have their own 'preferred (compatible) version. Applications that use the VC runtimes will check for a preferred set and if it can’t find it, will use the ‘best’ version it finds (but may cause errors). ...All the best

The NGX setup will/should install the correct VC runtimes *version and I think I recall a dialog stating this.Try reinstalling the NGX paying particular attention to that stage of the setup process to insure the correct VC runtimes gets installed alone with it. It is normal to have several versions of the VC runtimes and they should not be uninstalled as other applications that utilize them may have their own 'preferred (compatible) version. Applications that use the VC runtimes will check for a preferred set and if it can’t find it, will use the ‘best’ version it finds (but may cause errors). ...All the best
http://www.codeproje...-Private-Assemb Geoff