Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Fantastic but...........................

I can't adjust sounds within the MCDU? All other functions seem okay. I only purchased it today so, do I need to download again? Is this a bug as it seemed to work in Nicks video?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I can't adjust sounds within the MCDU? All other functions seem okay. I only purchased it today so, do I need to download again? Is this a bug as it seemed to work in Nicks video?
In the PMDG SETUP part of the CDU you can alter the sound or it should be about 50. plus in fsx set your sound levels to 50% apart from ai traffic m8 at your choice that one

Dave, This is just a wild guess here, but do you have a 737NGX_Options file in your FSX > PMDG > PMDG 737 NGX folder? EDIT: I'm curious about this because I saw one other user who didn't have this file, as well as two other ini files, inside this folder. Not sure why it happens, but I'm wondering if you can't adjust them because there's no .ini file to adjust. It's just a shot in the dark.

Dave, This is just a wild guess here, but do you have a 737NGX_Options file in your FSX > PMDG > PMDG 737 NGX folder? EDIT: I'm curious about this because I saw one other user who didn't have this file, as well as two other ini files, inside this folder. Not sure why it happens, but I'm wondering if you can't adjust them because there's no .ini file to adjust. It's just a shot in the dark.
NO, I haven't. How can I obtain it please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

My only suggestion would be to open a support ticket. I'm not sure if we're allowed to pass those files around, so I don't want to send you mine without proper permission first.

Dave, Can you post a screenshot of the issue please. Maybe we can work it out here. Thanks,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

How can I post a shot of a button not working Armen? I think 'Chaos' has the answer and it seems that I have the options file missing. Hypnotized.gif Can you send it please Armen?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave - I would suggest trying either a repair or a reinstall first. If that doesn't help then I suggest opening a support ticket and one of the team will get back to you shortly. Sending files is the realm of the support ticket system. Good luck!

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

If you reinstall and your using Vista or Win 7, make sure your run the installer as Admin.

Dave - youre saying that the PMDG sound volumes are not changing? The correct operation is to type a new value into the scratchpad, for example "30" and then select the LSK of the channel you want to change - this will change the value of that channel to "30".

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Thanks Armen, your support is exemplary im Not Worthy.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png