Sign in to follow this  
kjjj11223344

Will I decrease my activations?

In trying to install some addon ai aircraft, I carelessly delete some FSX files and now wish to reinstall FSX, not just repairing it, just to be safe. I got the Ngx the day it came out, and had zero problems with it, but after reading the beginning of the intro document, I decided to reinstall FSX into a c:/FSX directory as the guide recommended, so I had to uninstall the Ngx. When I went to reinstall it, it didn't ask me to activate again? This this take away one of my activations, and when I reinstall it again will it take another one away?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

It didn't ask you to activate because you don't need to activate the NGX each time. It's not like the MD-11 and products prior to that, you only need to activate the NGX the first time, then you should be good to go unless you reformat. So don't worry about it taking away your activations.

It didn't ask you to activate because you don't need to activate the NGX each time. It's not like the MD-11 and products prior to that, you only need to activate the NGX the first time, then you should be good to go unless you reformat. So don't worry about it taking away your activations.
Okay thanks for the response. I don't plan on reformatting any time soon, but what would the procedure be if I did one day decide to reformat windows, etc.,? Might as well ask now instead of opening a post later.

Alfredo Terrero

did you check your garbage bin, if you have not emptied it yet you can restore deleted filesal on second look i see you re-installed FSX so this will not do

Okay thanks for the response. I don't plan on reformatting any time soon, but what would the procedure be if I did one day decide to reformat windows, etc.,? Might as well ask now instead of opening a post later.
I don't think you'd have to worry about anything. It will just ask your for your license code again, and then you should be good to go.

did you check your garbage bin, if you have not emptied it yet you can restore deleted filesal
Unortunately, I have a program which automatically cleans up my garbage bin, so now I have to go through the tedious process of reinstalling FSX.
I don't think you'd have to worry about anything. It will just ask your for your license code again, and then you should be good to go.
Okay, thanks for the help everyone. Now back to reinstalling FSX and this wonderful plane.

Alfredo Terrero