Sign in to follow this  
Ty53650

Can those with panel "freeze" issues confirm this...

I can re-create this issue each and every time while I'm on the ground and try to modify a particular waypoints speed and altitude restrictions on the legs page. If I attempt to put in a different altitude restriction it says MOD ROUTE at the top, if I hit execute it freezes.. every time. Anyone else confirm? Certainly seems to be directly related to the CDU (which we already kind of figured out) just curious if it's repeatable for anyone else. Thanks!

Affirm. My panels freeze everytime i click the LEGS page on the CDU.

Peres In my case it always freezes at the PERF INIT page just after entering altitude, which differs from that indicated by FMC. Unfortunately I could not open a support ticket as requested by RR due to not receiving the confirmation email... Regards Schmid

hmm, strange bug no doubt... I also start from cold and dark, perhaps I'll try a different start up config. Thanks for the input guys.

Affirm. My panels freeze everytime i click the LEGS page on the CDU.
same here, FMC and Displays freeze when I press the LEGS page.I submited already a ticket. I thought, reverting back to AIRAC 1107 have solved it, but this is not true. Doh.gif

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have FSUIPC registred version with autosave enabled?
Yes.... do you think ....?

Guenter Steiner

Registered version yes, though I disabled the autosave feature, no difference.. though it'd be nice to have on so I could re-load a save instead of having to completely restart my flight.

Ty, I take it you submitted a ticket per RSR's request in the proper format? I'm betting you did as you seem like you have common sense! I think you might be on to something.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Another idea: when FO Displays are disabled.... will try that asap ...

Guenter Steiner

Ty, I take it you submitted a ticket per RSR's request in the proper format? I'm betting you did as you seem like you have common sense! I think you might be on to something.
Indeed I did! shortly after he posted I sent a full report with all the info he requested.

@ Ty53650 I got it too each time when I put info into the LEGS page, I send a freeze report already to PMDG assuming they received it succesfully.I haven't tried cold & dark startup yet, that's something I will figure out tomorrow.

Yes.... do you think ....?
It was one hypothesis on FSUIPC autosave, but as seen rather false. I have to say I didn't freeze since I've turned it off, but it could be rather a coincidence... czarek

i think its the whole fmc which crashes.. interesting thing with the leg page.. had a panel freeze twice when reconfiguring an approach. PFD, ND and EiCAS are only freezing because the fmc is gone.. it also no longer available if you hit the menu button. i always start cold and dark btw