Sign in to follow this  
ccm303

My 737NGX World Tour

Will I finsh the NGX Tour  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Will I finish the Tour ?

• Yes
    • No

Hi, I have enjoyed the NGX very Much, and have started a Vatsim tour of the NGX. I'll be posting Pictures of the flights so you guys can enjoy it. Here is the list of flights I'll be doing. KEWR-KBOS ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 00:30KBOS-CYQX ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 1:42CYQX-BIKF ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:48BIKF-EGLL ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:18EGLL-LEMDLEMD-LXGBLXGB-LEPALEPA-LEBLLEBL-LFMNLFMN-EDDFEDDF-LSZHLSZH-LOWILOWI-LGAVLGAV-LLBGLLBG-VABBVABB-WSSSWSSS-RKSIRKSI-VHHHVHHH-AYPYAYPY-PGUMPGUM-PKMJPKMJ-PHNLPHNL-KLAXKLAX-KLASKLAS-KSFOKSFO-KORDKORD-KTPAKTPA-KMIAKMIA-KATLKATL-KEWR

do it =). You will rack up some hours doing this hehe. Make a note of flight time and you can add it all up at the end. Let us know how long it took.

You can put LYBE between LOWI and LGAV, its nice airport, freeware scenery at www.scgvacc.net (its fs2004 airport, but working in FSX with few unimportant glitches (difference in alpha channel usage in fs2004 vs fsx)). Or, even better you can try LYTV (instead of LYBE) with quite challenging offset approach :) Lj. Prodanovic

Arrival at BostonClimbing out of BostonAfter Arriving at Gander Int.Cruising @ FL360 to BIKF

You should've stopped in at Australia!!!
I Plan on doing a whole separate tour of Australia, South America, Africa, Dont Worry, I didnt leave you guys out
do it =). You will rack up some hours doing this hehe. Make a note of flight time and you can add it all up at the end. Let us know how long it took.
I'll add the flight times to my posts, already updated the first 4 Flights

You can put LYBE between LOWI and LGAV, its nice airport, freeware scenery at www.scgvacc.net (its fs2004 airport, but working in FSX with few unimportant glitches (difference in alpha channel usage in fs2004 vs fsx)). Or, even better you can try LYTV (instead of LYBE) with quite challenging offset approach :) Lj. Prodanovic
LYTV sounds like it could be a challenge, I'll see if I can add it to the tour

Did you know that Continental has daily flights from VHHH to PGUM on the 737, so you could skip AYPY.

Update on my Progress KEWR-KBOS ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 00:30KBOS-CYQX ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 1:42CYQX-BIKF ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:48BIKF-EGLL ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:18EGLL-LEMD ---COMPLETED ---Flight Time - 1:46LEMD-LXGB ---COMPLETED ---Flight Time - 00:50LXGB-LEPALEPA-LEBLLEBL-LFMNLFMN-EDDFEDDF-LSZHLSZH-LOWILOWI-LGAVLGAV-LLBGLLBG-VABBVABB-WSSSWSSS-RKSIRKSI-VHHHVHHH-AYPYAYPY-PGUMPGUM-PKMJPKMJ-PHNLPHNL-KLAXKLAX-KLASKLAS-KSFOKSFO-KORDKORD-KTPAKTPA-KMIAKMIA-KATLKATL-KEWR

Pushback at HeathrowAfter Departure from Heathrow Cruising from LEMD to LXGBSeconds from touchdown at LXGBCars passing on the highway after arrival Taxing for Departure at LXGBAfter Departure

I try to fly around the world at least once a year, and they are a lot of fun, get to go to places I never would otherwise, and it is very satisfying finally returning home and getting in local airspace again. I may wait to do my Around the World 2011 trip until the ERs show up, and try to do it only in the NGX.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I try to fly around the world at least once a year, and they are a lot of fun, get to go to places I never would otherwise, and it is very satisfying finally returning home and getting in local airspace again. I may wait to do my Around the World 2011 trip until the ERs show up, and try to do it only in the NGX.
yes, I love doing this tour, In my comment box on vatsim I always put "NGX World tour Leg # " and I have gotten warm welcomes to all areas I fly to but I cant wait to hear the sound of KEWR tower.Update on progress KEWR-KBOS ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 00:30KBOS-CYQX ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 1:42CYQX-BIKF ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:48BIKF-EGLL ---COMPLETED --- Flight Time - 2:18EGLL-LEMD ---COMPLETED ---Flight Time - 1:46LEMD-LXGB ---COMPLETED ---Flight Time - 00:50LXGB-LEPA ---COMPLETED ---Flight Time - 1:02

Yeah, Im not alone...In fact, I've started a round trip... Strart from KSFO a hub of my Company...My legs:KSFO KABQ KMSY MBPV TBPB SBNT DIAP FZAA HKJK HSSS HECA LEBL LFPG LTBA LLBG OERK OPKC VECC VTBD WSSS WRRR YPDN AYPY NFFN PJON PHTO KSFOI'm actualy HECA. I know I flight a lot but as weather is bad here in Belgium...I Hope to you lot of nice flights, as I've

When will you come to Rio de Janeiro to test the unbelievable hard approach to RWY 02R SBRJ?

When will you come to Rio de Janeiro to test the unbelievable hard approach to RWY 02R SBRJ?
Of course, I plan on doing a tour South America. I plan on going to Rio right after I visit my family in Medellin, Colombia Tounge.gif