Sign in to follow this  
Heron1B

Texture Max Load Editor

Mention made in PDF PMDG-737NGX Introduction of Texture Max Load in the FSX.cfg to be set to 4096 the only trouble is that whenever you go to settings and change location (scenery) the 4069 will default back to 1024. This program will lock 4096 and save the constant need to reset it in the config. Texture Max Load Editor by Steven Frost----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frosty Software Texture Max Load Editor. This applicationwas designed to make the use of High Definition and Super High Definition textures easier.Features: - Five resolutions to choose from - Service to stop the resolution changing back to default - Run when Windows starts - Run when Flight Simulator starts - Automatically start the service - Checks for updates - Compatible with all third party add-ons that use HD and SHD textures - Custom Graphical User Interface----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frosty Software Website - http://www.frostysoftware.com

Hey thanks, I don't have the NGX but I was wondering why this tweak did not work to produce crystal clear images.

Is it just me...or is the link to the site no good?I went and checked the .cfg...and you were right it has been reset to 1024?

the link is no good Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Again your link no good, it goes to AVSIMrus and give 194 pages of possible results. just lots of MSFS2004. Can you not just link direct to the file please? EDIT:http://www.avsimrus....%20max%20editor

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

http://www.avsimrus.com/ .Click on Files at the top then look in drop down list for FSX Utilities. .In the Search window type Texture Load Editor You will see the download section there