Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

CTD on Speed Brake Deployment

Okay, I can't use the ticket system and haven't been able to all day. That means I couldn't report when my panel froze, and can't ticket this one either.Thinking.gif I'll leave it here for now. I'll skip the extreme details unless otherwise needed. Recently approaching Aerosoft's LOWI I opted to deploy the speed brakes. I used the mouse wheel to deploy them but received a CTD about half way to flight detent. I'm using a Logitech MX mouse, which allows me the option to *extremely quickly* roll the mouse wheel, if that has any bearing. DescriptionFaulting Application Path: D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe Problem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: g3d.dllFault Module Version: 10.0.61637.0Fault Module Timestamp: 46fadb58Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 000ba79fOS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1Locale ID: 1033 Extra information about the problemLCID: 1033 I have to sleep for an early pipeline patrol flight in the morning.Sigh.gif But I'll try submitting my tickets in the AM from the iPad.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules